Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have you gotten bored of drugs

xrz87

Has anyone here gotten bored and tired of drugs? I have. And I dont mean to the point where you can't roll anymore or something. Just the fact that its the same 'ol same 'ol. Up untill recently I used to scavange for the shit and get what I could whenever I could get it. Now its just boring. :zzz: Yeah I smoke more weed than ever before, but its just weed. So where do I get my kicks now?

Originally posted by xrz87

Has anyone here gotten bored and tired of drugs? I have. And I dont mean to the point where you can't roll anymore or something. Just the fact that its the same 'ol same 'ol. Up untill recently I used to scavange for the shit and get what I could whenever I could get it. Now its just boring. :zzz: Yeah I smoke more weed than ever before, but its just weed. So where do I get my kicks now?

i feel the same way.

. . . I'm actually at that point with weed of all things . . . Rolls I never seem to get tired off, but then again I'm not eating every weekend like I used to . . so It's taken on a more "event" type role with me now . . . Weed on the other hand . . . man, last week was the first 5 day stretch that I didn't smoke in like 4 years . . . I dunno what it is . . every time I smoke now . . I start thinking about shit that's wrong in my life rather than just being stoned and liking it . . . Maybe it's my mind or soul or whatever trying to tell me something about the world around me . . . I do indeed think I'm gonna be taking somet time off from it. . . . .but then again, I could just contine . .

. . .drugs suck . .

Originally posted by xrz87

exactly :rolleyes:

there are two things that i have not gotten tired of, weed and blow... other than that i don't do much of anything anymore. However, if I could get my hands on some peyote or some good liquid, I would like to trip again.

yea ive been feeling like that for a while.....my last 3 times were all in the last 6-8 months but spread apart.....new years was the last time and i dont wanna see another e bomb until im in ibizaaaaa:cool: .....i rarley smoke treez these days to.....its kinda boring now anyway....back in high school it was fun.....

The only things I haven't at one point or another gotten tired of are E and K... which means that at times I've had to control it so I didn't get out of control. So if you're bored with it, that's probably a good thing. Just take a break, when you try it again, either it'll be a much better experience, or you'll be over it altogether.

I have (except alcohol of course)..

Not saying I'll never do them again, but they aren't what they used to be for me..

And it's not because they don't work anymore, they still always do.. it's just something else about it that I can't quite put my finger on.. I dunno..