Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone ever go into a store, not buy anything, then walk out....

Originally posted by clubindiva

or when you're just looking around and one sales person after another comes over to ask if you need help~leave me alone damnit!! and when you do need help NO body is to be found!?! wtf :rolleyes:

I work in retail, and my district manager is such a customer service bitch..... she asked the same woman about 4 times if she needed help during her last store visit..... so the lady finally goes.... ya know, I told you 3 times that I DIDNT need help... if i need help I'll ask, then she walked out..... I was in shock LOL..... but customer service is key..... :blown:

for real i hate when iam in the store just trying to waste some time and i get tons of sales people trying to help me. i was at macy bed checking some things out. and i had a lady ask me 2 times do u need any help? i was like OMG finally i just let her think i was going to buy the bed and had her yapp and yap about it. i love her face when i told her i was going to check out other prices around town. LOL

Yea, I used to have that "leave me alone" attitude until I started working part-time in retail.... Can't really blame the salespeople because they don't know if others have approached you yet and they're trained to greet every customer (makes them feel welcome, which leads to a good image, and builds loyalty, blah blah blah etc...)

Approaching the same person several times though, is another story... :rolleyes: That's just plain annoying.....

Originally posted by clubindiva

or when you're just looking around and one sales person after another comes over to ask if you need help~leave me alone damnit!! and when you do need help NO body is to be found!?! wtf :rolleyes:

~~~that is so true AND so fawking annoying!!!!!!!!:mad:

Originally posted by quoth

and feel all weird and shit as if they are being watched as they go out the door for shoplifting?

I hate that...actually the worst is that you get this weird look on your face as you're walking out that makes you look even more suspiscious..and then you even start questioning yourself.....:blank: :blank: :blank: Its kinda like when there is a Cop Car next to you or behind you as you're driving...even though you're not doing anything wrong, you feel like you are...:confused: :confused: :blank:

Originally posted by maximazero

Yea, I used to have that "leave me alone" attitude until I started working part-time in retail.... Can't really blame the salespeople because they don't know if others have approached you yet and they're trained to greet every customer (makes them feel welcome, which leads to a good image, and builds loyalty, blah blah blah etc...)

Approaching the same person several times though, is another story... :rolleyes: That's just plain annoying.....

totally agree...working in retail gave me a whole new perspective on salespeople...but there is a huge diference btw being helpful and being an ass.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I hate that...actually the worst is that you get this weird look on your face as you're walking out that makes you look even more suspiscious..and then you even start questioning yourself..... :blank: Its kinda like when there is a Cop Car next to you or behind you as you're driving...even though you're not doing anything wrong, you feel like you are...:confused: :confused: :blank:

hun, this is exactlyyyyyyyyyyyy what i'm talking about to the tee. You seem to also suffer from "Quoth didn't steal shit so stop grillin me-osis" :blank: