Clubplanet Nightlife Community

suicide bombers head (pic)

Originally posted by tribal

dont feel bad for this asshole, the piece of shit is now in heaven, with virgins! or so they say. fuckin animal.

dude i dont know who told u this Bullshit about ppl blowing themselves and goin to heaven to fuck virgins .. either you got some lame muslims friends .. or some one told you this to make a fool out of you .. there is no such thing like that .. they are ready to blow themselves cause of the hatred okay !!

both are at fuckin fault .. i dont give a fuck to both of them .. both will create a fuckin world war later .. there can be no peace there .. land is not the only problem .. there are tons of other problem ..

Man, I must say that these suicide bombers have huge balls or are on some serious shit to commit such a horrific act of violence. I highly doubt that this individual was excepted into heaven. I don't recall god ever saying that murder was exceptable. The world will never be safe with these assholes running around with explosives attached to themselves.

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

dude i dont know who told u this Bullshit about ppl blowing themselves and goin to heaven to fuck virgins .. either you got some lame muslims friends .. or some one told you this to make a fool out of you .. there is no such thing like that .. they are ready to blow themselves cause of the hatred okay !!

Dude... don't be so literal... :rolleyes:

what a waste...

if he wanted to make such a difference in the world why doesn't he go help the poor or feed the homless why did waste his life like that...he was brainwashed...what's worse that this is there's more like him willing to do the same damage to themselves and others...:blank::(

Originally posted by profoundsound

what a waste...

if he wanted to make such a difference in the world why doesn't he go help the poor or feed the homless why did waste his life like that...he was brainwashed...what's worse that this is there's more like him willing to do the same damage to themselves and others...:blank::(

They are already poor and they dont have homes!

what he said about the going to heaven thing and virgins is sort of true. im takin a terrorism class at school which is very detailed and read a few books on bin laden, muslims, jihad and from what i learned these sick fucks think that by becoming a martyr, allah will reward them in their afterlife if it is a suicide to kill the infidels (americans, isralies). its an extreme interpretation of the koran where some muslims view it that way, others view suicide as a sort of sin but it does say that stuff in it. fuckin nuts, thats why i took this class, to see why all this shit is happening, tv and newspapers portray it a very different way.

Originally posted by dp80

what he said about the going to heaven thing and virgins is sort of true. im takin a terrorism class at school which is very detailed and read a few books on bin laden, muslims, jihad and from what i learned these sick fucks think that by becoming a martyr, allah will reward them in their afterlife if it is a suicide to kill the infidels (americans, isralies). its an extreme interpretation of the koran where some muslims view it that way, others view suicide as a sort of sin but it does say that stuff in it. fuckin nuts, thats why i took this class, to see why all this shit is happening, tv and newspapers portray it a very different way.

Most muslims around the world DO NOT believe the sick fucks that blow themselves up and kill innocent human beings are going to heaven. The people that do these kinds of acts are extremist and radicals and a very small percentage of the worldwide muslim population. These "terrorists" pervert the religon. It is a very very big sin in Islam to commit suicide and/or to kill innocent human civilians.

It's like saying about the Catholic Priests that are molesting little children and then saying that all catholics believe it's ok to molest little children. That's really stupid to think that way.

really? so why is there no widespread condemnation of these acts by the mufti like there is a condemnation of the pedophiles by the Pope? everyone keeps repeating the mantra 'oh they are a small minority, and other muslims consider it a sin'. well thats just not how it really is. Ive never ONCE heard any muslim intellectuals reject or try to debate the ethical use of suicide bombers. not once. i guess its not a sin when 'infidels' are killed.

really? so why is there no widespread condemnation of these acts by the mufti like there is a condemnation of the pedophiles by the Pope? everyone keeps repeating the mantra 'oh they are a small minority, and other muslims consider it a sin'. well thats just not how it really is. Ive never ONCE heard any muslim intellectuals reject or try to debate the ethical use of suicide bombers. not once. i guess its not a sin when 'infidels' are killed.

Maybe its not considered suicide when its in the service of Allah. And of course, killing non-Muslims is always in vogue.

Now can they give us the head so we can kick it like a soccer ball up from 101 Broadway to 42nd street!!!

Fucking Terrorist are the biggest cowards, and will never go to heaven! Let them ROTT in hell, and if that bible the KORAN has any evil inside of it than everyone of those books should be burned to dust!

What are you talking about????? Tons of muslims around the world and especially the USA condemn suicide bombers. I have many many many muslim friends and not 1 of them agree with "suicide bombing" idea.

And to me there's no difference between a muslim man blowing up a street by strapping a bomb on himself killing innocent civilians or a Israeli tank bulldozing down homes on a street and killing innocent civilians.

Originally posted by karch

Most muslims around the world DO NOT believe the sick fucks that blow themselves up and kill innocent human beings are going to heaven. The people that do these kinds of acts are extremist and radicals and a very small percentage of the worldwide muslim population. These "terrorists" pervert the religon. It is a very very big sin in Islam to commit suicide and/or to kill innocent human civilians.

It's like saying about the Catholic Priests that are molesting little children and then saying that all catholics believe it's ok to molest little children. That's really stupid to think that way.

Hmmm... gonna have to disagree with you there my friend... I'm taking a class as well in school about terrorism and war, which was developed after 9/11. We've read an assortment of books, as well as recieving various lectures from world renowned professors and it is true that these people blowing themselves do really believe that they are going to heaven where they will be surrounded by virgins. To them, these acts of martydom is showing their ultimate faith to Allah. But these are men who affiliate with Al-Qaeda and they've distorted words of the prophet Muhhamad to condone their actions. Whether or not every Muslim in the world believes this or not, I'm not sure because I don't know enough about the Koran and such, but I do know that these extremists did believe that when they drove those planes into the towers. :unhappy:

Yes, we view them as sick fucks and extremists, but i dunno... After taking this class and learning more about the background of our relationships with countries in the Middle East, it makes you think that maybe the United States had a hand in creating our situation today.

just a random thought

consider this:

there are many places on earth that are poor and under developed from Asia, to Eastern Europe to Africa to S America and offcourse the Mid East

now consider this

why does the Arab world have such a problem with the western civilization? many here keep blaming our govt and policies for Arab anger, which is a partly correct assumption. But by that assumption, people in asia, africa and e europe would be joining into al qada-like groups to attack us, yet they dont.

So

there is a fundamental flaw with the Arab world that condones and even encourages the actions as seen by that asshole's head on the pavement. Yes not all muslims/arabs support that, BUT enough do, for it to be considered a problem. As ive said before, i think the arab world needs their own Renaissance-like turning point, where they stop preaching anti western/israeli hate, arm their kids with 'martyr' propaganda and develop viable industries and fucking educate their people. how long can the entire region sit on its ass, bitch about 'american imperialism' and the evil zionists, before picking themselves up and trying to improve their situation. the way they are going right now is sadly not going to improve a thing. the region is in the dark ages at this point.

Mohammed himself engaged in the wholesale slaughter of his "enemies", and much mention is made in the Quoran of destroying the enemy, holy war, subjugation of the unbelievers, and what have you. The question then becomes: Who is really "perverting" Islam-- guys like the suicide bombers who have much grounds for believing that they are following in the footsteps of Mohammed, or those who ignore the inconvenient history of their religion's founder, and proceed as if Islam was nothing more than ministrations to the souls of the faithful? This nonsense smacks of willful self-delusion.

As to the analogy to the pedophile priests, it is simply inappropriate. While many within the Muslim community support violence, and see it as justified, even sanctioned by the prophet, and certainly was carried out by him, there is no equivalence within the Catholic community in support of pedophilia. In fact, not even the pedophile priest himself would attempt to make a case for his actions based on scriptures or Catholic teachings. This line of reasoning, therefore, is wholly without merit.

Originally posted by malone

Mohammed himself engaged in the wholesale slaughter of his "enemies", and much mention is made in the Quoran of destroying the enemy, holy war, subjugation of the unbelievers, and what have you. The question then becomes: Who is really "perverting" Islam-- guys like the suicide bombers who have much grounds for believing that they are following in the footsteps of Mohammed, or those who ignore the inconvenient history of their religion's founder, and proceed as if Islam was nothing more than ministrations to the souls of the faithful? This nonsense smacks of willful self-delusion.

As to the analogy to the pedophile priests, it is simply inappropriate. While many within the Muslim community support violence, and see it as justified, even sanctioned by the prophet, and certainly was carried out by him, there is no equivalence within the Catholic community in support of pedophilia. In fact, not even the pedophile priest himself would attempt to make a case for his actions based on scriptures or Catholic teachings. This line of reasoning, therefore, is wholly without merit.

stupid question but how are you so well versed on the subject??