Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beer is.....

Originally posted by zlatang

beer is..a drink for the poor and vulgar people...LOL...this is for the DRAMA forum...:)

(honestly, beer is a second-rate drink in europe)

Yeah well it was either beer or a 1987 Napa Valley Cabernet.Beer always seems to win though.

(honestly,I don' t care what you euro willy wiffers drink)

beer is..a drink for the poor and vulgar people...LOL...this is for the DRAMA forum...:)

(honestly, beer is a second-rate drink in europe)

Ohh ok.......tonight I shall nosh on a fine bottle of 1976 Merlot so I too can be a classy euro willy wiffer.

Should I drink with the raised pinky as well?

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Ohh ok.......tonight I shall nosh on a fine bottle of 1976 Merlot so I too can be a classy euro willy wiffer.

Should I drink with the raised pinky as well?

well darling you need to make your mind up: either you want to be calssy or not....you can't have it both ways....as for the pinky, that's considered as displaying really Bad Manners in europe....however, wannabes do it all the time.....:D :D :D

well darling you need to make your mind up: either you want to be calssy or not....you can't have it both ways....as for the pinky, that's considered as displaying really Bad Manners in europe....however, wannabes do it all the time.....:D :D :D

It's not darling...it's dahhhhhhhhhhhling with an eylash flicker.I picked that up while willy wiffing my way down the French Riviera where we sipped the finest brandys and ate quail eggs.

They all knew we were silly Americans because of our fishing hats and dock shoes though.