Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Draper Really Coming Back To Exit???

Originally posted by airatomic

u know what... i'm gonna give props to debbi for this thread for not flipping out and cursing at ppl cuz she seems to be the only one defending draper. Enough with the bashing already, if u dont like him, dont go see him.

:tongue: shut up steve! And Im not the ONLY one defending him.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~~:cough: :cough: ok here goes...

if u dont like draper..don't listen to him!!! how hard is it to understand??? i dont like him that much...but thats no reason to bash him....he plays hard house and from numerous fans of his that i spoke to they love his bass so stfu!!!!..........he has a huge following so he must be doing something rite! u say these ppl dont know music why do u say that? i mean there are plenty other clubs they can go to so why do they chose draper and exit? why do we go to roxy every friday? b/c we like vicious....we can also go to sf or plenty of other clubs yet we chose roxy.....well thats why they go(went) to exit...so let it go:mad:

my $100

Originally posted by lipeoci

me too!! my very best times at exit were when draper was spinning... :letsgo:

i'd love to have those friday nights back!

You are such a scrub - just stick to going to scorpio!!!!!

You never been in exit when draper wasn't spinning!!!

I will talk to you tomorrow!!!

i dont understand why people get so heated over draper. i dont like him either, but the man is a dj. people like him and want to hear him. exit would be better without him, but it seems like people get really mad over the fact that a dj sucks. something so insignificant in life to let it anger you. u dont like draper? dont go and spend the money. i dont. it sucks to have a place like that have a dj like that, but its been said a million times.... poeple like him. :blank:

i just hope people arent trully angry over such a rediculous matter.

and...... also... whats up mike?

Originally posted by sexxyh

other clubs they can go to so why do they chose draper and exit? why do we go to roxy every friday? b/c we like vicious....we can also go to sf or plenty of other clubs yet we chose roxy.....well thats why they go(went) to exit...so let it go:mad:

True,

But most of us are open to all types of music and different DJ's (except Derb :tongue::blown: ).

Stereotypically, Draper heads want to hear Draper and ONLY Draper.

Originally posted by legend38

Stereotypically, Draper heads want to hear Draper and ONLY Draper.

Not always true... I mean look at me.. :laugh:. I love Draper and I also love Vicious, nero, went to exit for Ojeda and Tiestos, Love piccoto (went to DC to hear him), Mike Rizzo (from tunnel), going to exit for Project.. I guess maybe most draper heads are the way you said they are but then again Im NORMAL and JUST LIKE everyone else!!!! lol.. so you could be right, i guess.. :confused:

Originally posted by bebby6919

Not always true... I mean look at me.. :laugh:. I love Draper and I also love Vicious, nero, went to exit for Ojeda and Tiestos, Love piccoto (went to DC to hear him), Mike Rizzo (from tunnel), going to exit for Project.. I guess maybe most draper heads are the way you said they are but then again Im NORMAL and JUST LIKE everyone else!!!! lol.. so you could be right, i guess.. :confused:

Thats why I said "stereotypically" :tongue:

I wasn't pointing any fingers :)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

o yeh..just remembered..ive been wanting to post this..Whoever was spinning in the red room on Fri (justin and capelo i presume) needs to b given control of the main floor once in a while..they were laying down some ddddddd-zzzzz-ope shit

Thanks boss, unfortunately because of Exit being so unorganized at times, my time slot was cut short and I only played until 3am, when I was supposed to be on until 5am.

Don't get me started with what happened, but yet Exit never fails with shit like that.

Either way, the place was actually pretty decent looking for Ferry, I gotta hand it to them, it was my first time at Exit since a LOOOOONG time ago, and it didn't seem too bad.

Thanks again for the comment, Mike Loikith and I will be tagteaming this Friday.

Peace

JustinHiggins

To all the fucking people knocking Draper on this board saying they could do this and that in their sleep then why the fuck dont you? How come you guys arent djing at a city nightclub?? Draper is making more money then you guys and is way more famous so how bout everyone jsut leaves him alone. And if Draper is so bad how come he is pretty famous. And another thing dont tell me i dont know about music bc i like draper. I heard so many fucking djs and you know who i like hearing the most DRAPER DRAPER DRAPER. Now i am not saying he has the most talent bc when i am at a club i aint analyzing if Draper is putting in fades and shit. Im dancing to his sick beats. So for everyone who jsut knows so much about music , maybe you guys know too much that you cant even have fun anymore.

Originally posted by xhead247x

Draper is making more money then you guys and is way more famous so how bout everyone jsut leaves him alone. And if Draper is so bad how come he is pretty famous.

Two comments:

(1) you have no clue what people do here for a living so how are you sooo sure that Draper is making more money than any of us are

(2) and if you'd like to call Draper "famous" as far as MOST of the clubbin' community is involved.. then I guess you are kinda right..

Afterall, when you're name is getting popped up everywhere about how much you suck and how you can't DJ, etc.. etc.. then I guess you COULD consider yourself famous.. there are different types of famous anyways.. i.e. Monica Lewinsky, O-Jay Simpson, Lorraine Bobbit, Arafat, etc.. but I wouldn't exactly wanna be any of them.. :blown:

But as far as I'm concerned, I'd rather be a humble nobody than be "famous" for all the WRONG reasons. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bebby6919

oo all right there tough girl... always remember YOU are special and there is nobody like YOU (according to ur mommy) so of course the "Draper Rules" dont apply to u :tongue:

Well check this out. It's not the DJ'S nor Draper cause i love his shit . The deal is the PEOPLE!!!!! Im sorry but i went to exit this past friday the music was just plain HOTTT. But exit was filled with babies to the club scene. I was shocked at how shitty the people dress. Geez i didnt know that i could put on a jersey or wear a vizor, I actually though i was at a rave.But then again i could careless cause it ain't me lookin bad.I know im gonna get bashed for this but it's my opinion n i rate to speak my mind . I could tell you a place where the vibe and everything is at MIAMI. I was there 3 weeks ago for the Ultra festival thing and i just had a blast that's where the scene is at. I know that there are people that definately know how to party and actually know wat its all about. So dont be pissin on a DJ such as Draper.I mean i was raised in NYC n it will alwayz be in my heart. All i gotta say is that im an Exit head n all the time i come here i make sure i go to Exit. Most definately i'll be there this friday.;)

Originally posted by codica3

Two comments:

(1) you have no clue what people do here for a living so how are you sooo sure that Draper is making more money than any of us are

(2) and if you'd like to call Draper "famous" as far as MOST of the clubbin' community is involved.. then I guess you are kinda right..

Afterall, when you're name is getting popped up everywhere about how much you suck and how you can't DJ, etc.. etc.. then I guess you COULD consider yourself famous.. there are different types of famous anyways.. i.e. Monica Lewinsky, O-Jay Simpson, Lorraine Bobbit, Arafat, etc.. but I wouldn't exactly wanna be any of them.. :blown:

But as far as I'm concerned, I'd rather be a humble nobody than be "famous" for all the WRONG reasons. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Damn Cody, ya shut that kid out.

Originally posted by djustinh

Thanks boss, unfortunately because of Exit being so unorganized at times, my time slot was cut short and I only played until 3am, when I was supposed to be on until 5am.

Don't get me started with what happened, but yet Exit never fails with shit like that.

Either way, the place was actually pretty decent looking for Ferry, I gotta hand it to them, it was my first time at Exit since a LOOOOONG time ago, and it didn't seem too bad.

Thanks again for the comment, Mike Loikith and I will be tagteaming this Friday.

Peace

JustinHiggins

i give respect where respect is due..and u guys def. deserved it..definitely added to the vibe of the whole night

Originally posted by codica3

Two comments:

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccch.

First of all i meant the djs on this board who knock draper. He is doing better then they are so they shouldnt talk. Second of all draper is not famous for the wrong reasons. He is a dj he aint fucking monica lewinsky so jsut bc u dont like him dont mean he is famous for the wrong reasons. Leave the fucking guy alone and let him do his thing. Some people like him even though its hard for you to understand because you know so much about music right.

First of all i meant the djs on this board who knock draper. He is doing better then they are so they shouldnt talk. Second of all draper is not famous for the wrong reasons. He is a dj he aint fucking monica lewinsky so jsut bc u dont like him dont mean he is famous for the wrong reasons. Leave the fucking guy alone and let him do his thing. Some people like him even though its hard for you to understand because you know so much about music right.

If the djs on here were best friends with a head promoter there, they'd have a job too... he didn't get that job based on mixing talent.

To all the fucking people knocking Draper on this board saying they could do this and that in their sleep then why the fuck dont you? How come you guys arent djing at a city nightclub?? Draper is making more money then you guys and is way more famous so how bout everyone jsut leaves him alone. And if Draper is so bad how come he is pretty famous. And another thing dont tell me i dont know about music bc i like draper. I heard so many fucking djs and you know who i like hearing the most DRAPER DRAPER DRAPER. Now i am not saying he has the most talent bc when i am at a club i aint analyzing if Draper is putting in fades and shit. Im dancing to his sick beats. So for everyone who jsut knows so much about music , maybe you guys know too much that you cant even have fun anymore.

WOW.. I like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahoooooo I have fellow Draper lovers!! finally!!! :D

This thread is being so drawn out and pothetic i cant even stand it.. get over the fact that people like draper and go to clubs to hear him.. Hes gonna be back and you DONT have to deal with it.. just dont fucking go (I dont know how many times this was posted already) Jesus! :blown: Draper belongs to exit like JP belongs to SF and thats the way it is no matter how much half of you people accept that!

i think its so pothetic that you will sit here and pick apart people like this.. pointing out all the bad things people do.. Get a fucking life! No one would ever say anything b/c he is the "God of SF"... :laugh: Please! Have you guys ever heard the saying Lead dont follow.. maybe some of you guys should use your own head and make your own decisions b/c i swear most of you guys need your hands held by other CP members to cross the street!

You guys talk about draper and make so many damn thread about it its ridiculious! Im done with this thread... nothing you guys will say will change my mind anyway.. this is a waste of time!