Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Draper Really Coming Back To Exit???

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

OH GOD....I just got back from the meeting...and...Drraper is back... People there were cheering when they announced it...I GOT really FREAKED out....

-they are still keeping the international DJs which is a good thing, but "he" will be opening and closing...

...is there still hope???? Should I even bother????

Oh...Also they MADE NEGATiVE COMMENTS about CLUBPLANET That REALLY pissed me off!

WHen is he starting this week?

Originally posted by msoprano13

actually the system last friday for ferry was pumping..just the right volume and it was clear and deep....

100 times better then the way it was set for tiesto

My point exactly. It wasn't the DJ though that was actually louder it was the system. But XHEAD over there seems to think that Draper plays loud and TIESTO (mind you) doesn't know what loud means. :blown:

Originally posted by codica3

On other question.. does anyone else notice that MOST of the people that are adamantly defending Draper just joined less than a month ago?? :blank:

many ppl just surfed the board and then decided to post on this topic now....

and anyway, u know what ppl, i am gonna agree with beby and hotchickie on this (keep in mind i am NOT a draper lover and never will be, i dont even like exit and i am an SF head) but just LET DRAPER HAVE HIS FUCKEN CLUB BACK! he will open and close for the better dj's, whats the fucken deal?? its not like exit books those international djs to do 8 hour sets like they promise to.

another thing, Ghhhhhost u said to have dom capello and justin back instead of draper... now i never heard justin spin so i cant say anything bout him, but capello??? gimme a break! he plays the same cheese and as Draper. i used to go to Bounce every week and hear him spin the same Madonna, Rhythm Ready, Sway and the like over and over and over again. at least draper has more publicity. u ppl need to chill the fuck out, if u dont like the club, DONT GO!

Originally posted by codica3

On other question.. does anyone else notice that MOST of the people that are adamantly defending Draper just joined less than a month ago?? :blank:

Not me:D

I dunno what it is. I know the man doesn't mix very well. He's not the best DJ. But I got a soft spot for DRaper. Too many memories of being in Exit while he was there like from Summer 2000-summer 2001. Those were the days....

all i can say is....who cares aobut draper as long as they bring in international djs!!!... dont care who opens up or who closes...as long as there is someone good playing in between...ferry was awesome......tere were people in the crowd just standing and sitting on the dance floor but they moved out of the way when i started going crazy when i herd punk then lethal industry and pocket damage....

all you need is 4 friends and yourself to have a good time at exit if someone decent is spining..oteherwise ill be going down to DC a lot.

all i want to say is :

Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin!

Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin!

Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin!Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin! Armin!

ill be there for him no matter what...cant miss him twice jump.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13

whose a hypocrite...ill be the first to admit i used to like draper when i knew shit about music and the same repetive bass line sounded good to me when i was eating my 4th pill at 8am.....but things chage and i know what a talented dj can do.....

Ahhh hit the nail on the head Mike.

Perfectly stated.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u know what..i never get violent on CP..BUT FUCK U..FUCK U DRAPER LOVERS. JUST WHEN SHIT STARTS LOOKING UP FOR EXIT THEY GOTA GO BACK AND RUIN THE VIBE..FUCK U..I HOPE UR EARS BLEED FROM HIS NUMEROUS TRAINWRECKS AND THAT YOUR CHILDREN LISTEN TO CLASSIC ROCK. KNOW-NOTHING STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS..

ALL THIS IS DOING IS DEPRIVING REAL DJ'S OF GETTING A CHANCE TO SPIN. ID FUCKIN TAKE JUSTIN AND CAPELO DROPPIN THAT SICK shiT THEY WERE DROPPING ON FRIDAY OVER HIS FUCKIN REPETITIVE ASS ANYDAY...FUCK U..

AS FOR THE FUCKS WHO TALK SHIT ABOUT CP...NOTICE THAT ANYTIME CP HAS A MEETUP SOMEWHERE OR COMES DEEP..THAT THE VIBE IS OFF THE FUCKING METER...DIE DRAPER LOVERS

congratulations u just showed the world how smart u really are.:laugh: where did u learn all of those really big words?:confused: tell me please:rolleyes: it's sad that something as lil as this can make people so mad. u want us to die well too bad we're here to stay and now we are the ones laughing:laugh:

Originally posted by hotchickie5

congratulations u just showed the world how smart u really are.:laugh: where did u learn all of those really big words?:confused: tell me please:rolleyes: it's sad that something as lil as this can make people so mad. u want us to die well too bad we're here to stay and now we are the ones laughing:laugh:

hey cum guzzler..like i said i dont get violent on CP too often..and if u read some of my previous posts you might be able to come to the conclusion that i am quite articulate. all that post proves is how pissed u draper-philes managed to get me..pissed enough to rant and rave on this thread.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hey cum guzzler..like i said i dont get violent on CP too often..and if u read some of my previous posts you might be able to come to the conclusion that i am quite articulate. all that post proves is how pissed u draper-philes managed to get me..pissed enough to rant and rave on this thread.

hmmmmmmm...cum guzzler wow that one hurts...how would u kno lol! well i'm glad to see that i get to u that much without even really doin anything...it amuses me:D

~~~ATTN GHHHHHHHHHHOST!

IM NOT A DRAPER LOVER SO LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN GOOD!!

WHO THE FUCK ARE U TO TELL ANYONE WHO HAS TALENT AND WHO DOESNT?! JUST BECAUSE U THINK SO? WELL DROP DEAD B/C NOONE GIVES A SHYT WHAT U THINK!!!! IF SOMEONE LIKES DRAPER LET THEM LIKE HIM.....ITS THEIR CHOICE...MUSIC AND CLUBS ARE ALL ABOUT ENJOYMENT AND HAVING FUN AND IF DRAPERS SONG SELECTION MAKES THEM HAVE FUN MORE POWER TO THEM..........AND DONT SAY ITS BECAUSE OF THE DRUGS....THERE ARE MORE DRUGGED UP PPL AT VINYL AND AT TIESTO THEN THERE ARE AT DRAPER.......

~~~SECONDLY!!! DONT U DARE TALK TO HOTCHICKIE5 OR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD THIS WAY.....SHE IS A BETTER PERSON THAN U WILL EVER BE U UNDERDEVELOPED APE!!!!

~~~THIS LAST PART IS TO CODICA3

HUN NOTHING PERSONAL BUT STFU!!!!! U POST ALL DAY ON XPERIENCE WHERE HALF THE BOARD LOVES DRAPER SO PLS DONT COME HERE AND TAKE OUT UR AGGRESSION...I DARE U TO POST ANTI DRAPER SHYT ON THE OTHER BOARD......WHEN U DO SEND ME THE LINK:rolleyes: