Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i got a new name

nympho69

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i think its bellagrazza

way to let the cat out of the bag dumbass:tongue:

Originally posted by heretic909

You were being stalked, so you changed your name to nympho69? Yeah, ummm, that won't draw any unwanted attention to you on the sex board.

Umm, how do you *not* draw attention to yourself when posting on the sexboard? :blank:

Originally posted by tastyt

Umm, how do you *not* draw attention to yourself when posting on the sexboard? :blank:

I still share the benefit of you hommes est femmes not knowing me.... <----- nice grammar ??????????????????

So I'd like to think I'm pretty incognito.....a legal alien in New York

Originally posted by tastyt

You can't tell me that if my sn was nympho69 that my posts wouldn't be perceived differently. But with a name like heretic, at least you won't be surprised to find out that I'm just a drunk German with a lust for darkness, therefore disregarding anything I have to say on these boards.

Originally posted by Quoth

You can't tell me that if my sn was nympho69 that my posts wouldn't be perceived differently. But with a name like Quoth, at least you won't be surprised to find out that I'm just a drunk Irishman with a lust for darkness, therefore disregarding anything I have to say on these boards.

True...

Originally posted by quoth

no joe was just attempting to be funny cause his boss is on his ass and he needs every minute of CP he can use to keep himself sane..even if it means quoting me in a mad corny way.

lol, yeah, that about covers it...