Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how many do you have under your belt?

magilicuti

sometimes i figure that those guys who seem to be 'rushing' through huge numbers of women must be really horrid lovers. if they're out 'conquering' so many women, they must be doing it pretty damn quickly... so they can't spend that much time getting to know each woman individually. frankly, the best sex is with someone who knows you inside and out-- and it is not something that comes from a casual fuck or two. after all, it is highly unlikely that one would find two women who reacted exactly the same way to the same sorts of stimuli.

any thoughts, disagreements?

Originally posted by wideskies

sometimes i figure that those guys who seem to be 'rushing' through huge numbers of women must be really horrid lovers. if they're out 'conquering' so many women, they must be doing it pretty damn quickly... so they can't spend that much time getting to know each woman individually. frankly, the best sex is with someone who knows you inside and out-- and it is not something that comes from a casual fuck or two. after all, it is highly unlikely that one would find two women who reacted exactly the same way to the same sorts of stimuli.

any thoughts, disagreements?

that's true and I won't say I say disagree but with my friends giving out numbers like these I just wanna know if everyone else is doing as well.

let's try to keep this thread as superficial as possible

11 since I was 16 and 6 of them have been fairly long term don't go for quantity Mag-light. I prefer to find a good girl who is good in the sack and keep that chick till you can't be with her for whatever reason. find someone who is a soul mate. Deeper people make better lovers IMO

I'm all for the deep relationship beleive me. I think that is truly ideal. But you guys should have heard the numbers these guys were saying. i just wanted to know if everyone else was spitting out these. in other words I just wanted to know if i was in the minority or majority.

i haven't seen really high numbers yet guys, i know there are some guys on here racking up kills.

Originally posted by magilicuti

I'm all for the deep relationship beleive me. I think that is truly ideal. But you guys should have heard the numbers these guys were saying. i just wanted to know if everyone else was spitting out these. in other words I just wanted to know if i was in the minority or majority.

i haven't seen really high numbers yet guys, i know there are some guys on here racking up kills.

I don't know man It's up to you you can be a man whore if you wan't but I don't know what those number really mean. If I were you I would just try to bang dime peices and when your boys talk about these numbers just pull out your wallet and be like I fucked her I fucked her and watch thier jaws drop. 100 lbs of ground beef dont compare to 10 lbs of Fillet you know what Im saying?

Originally posted by siceone

I don't know man It's up to you you can be a man whore if you wan't but I don't know what those number really mean. If I were you I would just try to bang dime peices and when your boys talk about these numbers just pull out your wallet and be like I fucked her I fucked her and watch thier jaws drop. 100 lbs of ground beef dont compare to 10 lbs of Fillet you know what Im saying?

good point, i agree

Originally posted by magilicuti

good point, i agree

I mean for real mag-light, lets be honest you are a good looking guy so why are you worried about how many women you need to be fucking. you could have any girl you wanted I surmise.. so leave the worrying to us ugly fucks like me :D besides I haven't gotten to talk to you one on one but from your posts I think you are a person with a deep soul and spirit if high caliber. some times you just gotta realize that some people are animals out to fuck every thing and anything, and you just aren't like that you know? every one has their own way of doing things, how are you ever gonna improve your spiritual and mental if you measure your self against people who keep score for the sake of keeping score. there is nothing real there for them. Do you Pa' don't measure up to anyone else

Originally posted by siceone

11 since I was 16 and 6 of them have been fairly long term don't go for quantity Mag-light. I prefer to find a good girl who is good in the sack and keep that chick till you can't be with her for whatever reason. find someone who is a soul mate. Deeper people make better lovers IMO

awwwwww :heart::love:

Originally posted by jy

what makes you think they're telling the truth?

Exactly...

When I was younger it seemed like that "number" was important but

1. It's not- quality over quantity

2. As you get older and look back you'd be surprised at how quickly that number grows

3. Life isn't about how many people you fuck before you die

I can't remember what i had for breakfast. After about 15 or so it's kind of hard to remember unless your a complete tool and keep it written down somewhere. Every girl I've slept with has a special memory attached to her that i'll remeber every now and then and smile. But I have learned that sooner or later every girl will ask you thius question, and "I don't know" is not a good answer. I usually stick with something like 12. This is not something you can be honest about. I would rather be, but girls wig out if you say something like, "i don't know around a 100". But on the other hand I've only had unprotected sex with the three girls who have been my girlfriend. I think that's more important.

• 1 month later...

Erm depends what you're counting as "under your belt".....somewhere in the neighborhood of 50, but most of that was during a stupid risky time while I was getting over a devistating breakup and I'm lucky to have made it out without catching any diseases....

Trying to keep this to a minimum now. 1 is more than enough, as long as it's the right person and stays enjoyable (and of course has the proper frequency) :D

I've had TOTAL sex (from A to B) with 4 people in my life. Each one was different and in a different situation. I'm glad I managed those and for the experience but the one long term was the best. It was then and only then that i truly honed my skills. Actually, i'm looking to chalk up number 5 this week!

Wish me luck, fellas.