Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 young for E

IMO: considering he isnt through puberty (maybe hasnt started) his bones arent done devloping and what not doing anything at that age would have possible negative effects on him the rest of his life..smokin..drinkin...exp drugs like E...

silly kids

14 is prob too young, for the reasons stated above. but you have to look at it this way, when we were younger if we wanted to try sex/drugs/whatever...we just did it. i would try to talk your lil bro out of it...but if he is gonna do it...he's gonna do it. so just make sure you are there to support and educate him about mdma and it's effects. visit erowid.org for some great mdma resources.

its not that young of an age but watch him dunt let him take more than three he shouldnt get ney flash backs or neything .what e does is rot ur spinal fluid if u loose ur spinal fluid ur spinal cord will rot away but hes not too young hell like it

Originally posted by uban40242

its not that young of an age but watch him dunt let him take more than three he shouldnt get ney flash backs or neything .what e does is rot ur spinal fluid if u loose ur spinal fluid ur spinal cord will rot away but hes not too young hell like it

No it doesn't.

Originally posted by liquidmagik

hey i have a younger brother that wants to try E he is only 14 but i cant get though to him that he is 2 young to. Can you please tell me what effects it can have on him and if he does have it how much of the pill should he have?

thanx

i'd advise you to wait till he turns 18... not because of the physique but because of the psychological probs he may have....

:confused: :confused:

Of course you don't think it's that young, aren't you like 16 or something? It sounds like you've already done enough to turn your brain into swiss cheese. WTF are you talking about any way, none of what you wrote has any basis in reality!!! Do yourself a BIG favor and do some research before you do any more damage.

Liquidmagik, this kid here is a prime example of why your little brother should NOT under any circumstances do E at so young of an age... seriously, the stuff is bad enough for those of us who are fully grown, the impact on a developing brain could be devastating.

where do you come up with this shit? :confused: :confused:

what e does is rot ur spinal fluid if u loose ur spinal fluid ur spinal cord will rot away but hes not too young hell like it

Thats actually a misconception, the only association spinal fluid has with E or any drugs for that matter is that by performing a spinal tap some spinal fluid can be drained and be screened to see what drugs have been ingested by the individual.

As far as your brother goes, his body will continue to grow physically until the age of 21, this includes the concentrations of various neurotransmitters. The last thing you want is a chemical imbalance at that age, which may lead to early stages of Parkinson's disease.

I am 29 and I feel that I am still to young to roll, but I know that when I am 60 all the kids are gonna make fun of me if I am still in the club so I am getting it out now.

Fuck it let the kid party, I did coke for the first time at 15, got to be a regular weekend thing for about three years afterwards. Tell your kid brother that drugs are bad and that when he is 18 you will roll with him, at 14 kids aren't old enough to know exactly what it is they want and don't want but when they see the older kids do it then they think its "cool". Drugs are bad. I don't care what anyone says. E fucks you up mentally and physically, plus it can hinder a social relations. At younger ages you are more suseptable (sp) to addiction, and sticking a pill down his neck is not going to help, cause when he rolls he's gonna find a cigarette, a pink of vodka, a joint to help come down on, now you got a 14 year old brother addicted to smokes, sucking vody's and smoking weed all the time, wanting to roll every weekend. I would tell him to do what it is that he wants to do, but tell him of a guy on the internet that made this post thats 29 years old, stuck in a fucked up job with just enough education to get by on and he wishes he never in his life saw a pill, a line, a joint, a bump, a shot, a beer, or a cigarette.

im 14 and i do e , ive been doin it pretty much since i turned 14 , and im turning 15 this month , so far 1 year and im fine , i do e alot , ive done 7 in one nite once , i did e before i did anything

"drink , smoke weed , do shrooms " ....... im not sayin he wont get hurt or that im not gonna b fuked up later on in life , but i am sayin that as of now im fine

14 is not a good age to be fucking around w. drugs. especially uppers. i started taking e at 15 and now i wish i hadn't. not that i wish i had never tried it, but i wish i had not done it so much.

if your brother wants to fuck around with drugs, give him some weed, k, acid. this stuff is pretty safe compared to e.

All of you that think 14 isnt too young to try E - you have mental problems what the hell are u thinking the KID hasnt even gone through puberty let his mind is still young and pure and he doesnt need E to mess it up.. convince ur bro not to try it - if u care about the kid that's what an older bro/sis would do. Let him know that when his mind is right he'll know it and only then he can try it when he's mature enough to know what it is. God i cant imagine what he'll go to next if he starts e at 14 by 16 he's doin coke and whats after that? Figure it out. He prob looks up to you so be honest with him. just my opinion.

Originally posted by bkissa

14 is not a good age to be fucking around w. drugs. especially uppers. i started taking e at 15 and now i wish i hadn't. not that i wish i had never tried it, but i wish i had not done it so much.

if your brother wants to fuck around with drugs, give him some weed, k, acid. this stuff is pretty safe compared to e.

e is worse than k and acid ?????? how come every health web-site i go to says that acid is so bad compared to other drugs bc of the long term effects.....

I started a bit toooo young...youger than 14 Took well over 2k. It changed me in a good and bad ways. But mostly good. "Drugs make my mind sharper, but my speak a lil slower" :D

If hes fucked up already in the head...id say no.....if hes got a good head on his shoulders.......PARTY HARDY!

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!

Hes your brother, you know him best, you make the decision. If you don't give it to him...he; find it somewhere else.............your the one who probually influenced him anyways.