Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP has gone to crap!

girly

so roninmess just posted in another thread bout his friend who died in high school. and i experienced the same shit when my best friend died my senior year.

it kinda made me think. it kinda puts shit in perspective..all this drama...is bullshit. this board really doesnt mean that much in the grand scheme of life. people need to grow the fuck up...at least i realized and admitted that im immature and have alot to learn. i think alot of others need to do the same. cuz everything thats goin on is really just screwin this whole board up. its not fun here anymore

Originally posted by xtcgspot

so roninmess just posted in another thread bout his friend who died in high school. and i experienced the same shit when my best friend died my senior year.

it kinda made me think. it kinda puts shit in perspective..all this drama...is bullshit. this board really doesnt mean that much in the grand scheme of life. people need to grow the fuck up...at least i realized and admitted that im immature and have alot to learn. i think alot of others need to do the same. cuz everything thats goin on is really just screwin this whole board up. its not fun here anymore

Everyone needs to just get along. And for the people that don't know what goes around comes around. Now lets all love eachother:love: :balloon:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

yeah but this is what happens when everyone gets to know eachother. The real point is to maintain those friendships .

haha, i feel like i'm back in fucking grammar school with the He Said She Said bullshit again.

Get over it you fucking whiny 7th graders and keep your private life private.

you have to be extremely ignorant and stupid to air all your problems on a public forum. This is not a soap opera. Deal with it.

Originally posted by cintron

haha, i feel like i'm back in fucking grammar school with the He Said She Said bullshit again.

Get over it you fucking whiny 7th graders and keep your private life private.

you have to be extremely ignorant and stupid to air all your problems on a public forum. This is not a soap opera. Deal with it.

Don't make me steal your lunch box and bitchslap you with it!

:laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by brickhouse

hmmm...

attachment.php?s=&postid=782317

i have to agree with u on that...

this board has horrible lately.. people Posting just pure crap...

people need to realize the name of this Board is CLUBPLANET. So u would think people would post shit related to goin to clubs and clublife:idea:, not bullshit, that nobody gives a shit about.

peace

jon:D