Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rolling on two pills....??

I popped pills a few times before, but each time it was only off of one pill. I'm the kind of kid who wants things "to the max". I want to roll very hard but I obviously have no interest in dying. So, how dangerous is taking two pills. And does it make you roll harder, or just longer. The pill I took last week made for a great roll but i want a more intense experience. And is it better to pop 'em both at the same time or with should I give the first pill some time to kick in first. Thanks

I usually do 2-3 pills at a time when I roll, but I always wait until I'm done peaking before I pop another. Never take more than 1 at a time unless you want to spend the night in the bathroom puking or shaking so much you can't stop (I've seen it before.) You won't peak at all if that happens to you. Usually 2-3 hours b/t pills is good or whenever you feel like you're about to come down.

Originally posted by zekefreak

And is it better to pop 'em both at the same time or with should I give the first pill some time to kick in first. Thanks

Belive me kid, whichever way you try, you are going to want to try the other way also. my only advice is to enjoy just one for as long as you can.

i would keep on taking just one pill for as long as you can... when you have to take 5 to peak.. you'll wish you didnt start doubling up on pills as soon as you did. Only a few of my friends (those who haven't rolled much..) take one pill.. the others take up to 6 at a time.. sometimes all at once and sometimes spread out. What lizard23 said sounds a little extreme to me.. i only know one person that throws up from e.. and i dont know anyone that shakes uncontrollably either.. most of the people i know take more than one at a time.. and they roll really good. whatever you do be safe.

Originally posted by zekefreak

I popped pills a few times before, but each time it was only off of one pill. I'm the kind of kid who wants things "to the max". I want to roll very hard but I obviously have no interest in dying. So, how dangerous is taking two pills. And does it make you roll harder, or just longer. The pill I took last week made for a great roll but i want a more intense experience. And is it better to pop 'em both at the same time or with should I give the first pill some time to kick in first. Thanks

Start by taking one, then take another pill every hour on the hour. You will probably die doing this but why not. You are the kind of kid that likes to take it "to the max"

But seriously, I take one and then after I am coming up and just starting my roll I drop the other one. As soon as I feel that I am losing my peek, I drop another, and I keep doing that until I am out of pills or out of money. The most amout I have ever taken in one night was 5 and I feel stupid for doing that. I think three is plenty. Moderation is the key to good times.

I USED TO TAKE 1 PILL A NIGHT AND THEN IT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE I WAS TAKING 2 PILLS A NIGHT, USUALLY SPREAD OUT OVER THE NIGHT, ONE BEFORE I GOT IN TO THE CLUB AND ONE AS I GOT HIT BY THE FIRST PILL.... THAT GOT OLD AFTER A WHILE I WASNT GETTING AS FUCKED UP AS I WOULD SO I STARTED TAKING 2 AT ONCE AND THEN IT JUST LED TO TAKING 5-6 OVER A NIGHT..... GOOD TIME BUT DEF RECOMEND TAKING ONE TO BEGIN.... :D

for about 1 years straight i was also taking 2 simultaneously. would cover me for the whole night.

i then started taking one at a time, spaced about 1 hour b/t each. no difference.

but either way, i never over did it and i am fine with just 1, 1.5 now.

• 2 weeks later...

I also used to just start with one and I still only take one to begin with..but my rolls are less intense lately and shorter. As soon as I can honestly say to myself "Wow, Im not so fucked up anymore" that's when I take another one because actually I'm still fucked up, just not AS fucked up as I was an hour ago. :)

The more pills you start to do the more you build up your toleration.....I have a couple friends that do 15-20 a night I know it sick but they just dont feel it after a while I used to do 4-5 a night now I do it once every 2 moinths and i pill hits me really good

Originally posted by badassmafuka

The more pills you start to do the more you build up your toleration.....I have a couple friends that do 15-20 a night I know it sick but they just dont feel it after a while I used to do 4-5 a night now I do it once every 2 moinths and i pill hits me really good

That's like $400 on pills alone....

He does know that after 3 or 4 pills they just stop working right? Extasy works because it depletes the seratonin from your brain and once it's gone, it takes 24 hours to restore itself, that's what makes u feel fucked up. You can do 100 pills but once the seratonin is gone, you're not gonna be fucked up anymore...just in the wallet.

:rolleyes:

i can roll off a 1/2 a pill but on a few occasions i have taken multiple pills simulatneously. i dont think you are taking a big risk by ingesting 3 pills @ once, the risk is the effects it will have on your brain/body down the line, the bigger the dose, the more damage done to your brain. sorry if i am stating the obvious. :rolleyes:

yeah, last Friday at Exit I took 3 pills over the course of the night and it turned out to be an awesome night. The two second pills just picked up the one before and kept it going. I did feel a little sick to my stomach when I took the first pill but thats normal with me. And my hangover the next morning wasn't fun, but tolerable and worth it. Thanks

I remember when I got off on a half

What I use to do is pop one and then when I start to peak on the first one I pop a half and so forth and so on

I got to the point that I had to do 3 just to get off!

use your own judgement

. . . ahhh . .the days of only 1 pill . . how many years ago was that?? . . .

. . . My routine:

1) If It's a normal night (3 total, sometimes four if I'm feeling frisky. . :rolleyes: . . ): 1 to drop . . .1 while I'm coming up . . One as the fade off starts . . with that Im Rolling until at least 7 to 8 and then the come down is nice and gradual until probably noon or so at which time the rushes stop and my eyes are just crawling into the back of my head, pleading for sleep . . .

2) It's an "event" night (Any number, but for posterity lets say 6 for this example): 1 to drop . . . 1 as I'm coming up . . .then a half every 15 to 20 minutes for the next 2 hours or so . . . This method I've found is the best way to maximize the effect for your money. The halfs are the trick: You'll go into a series of Mini-Blowups as you begin the peak part of the cycle, and from my experience, I've found that the entire blow up lasts probably 1 and a half to 2 hours more . . . Comedown off of this one can be anything from exhausted drift off, to complete thermonuclear meltdown . . . Be prepared to be up well into the afternoon the next day . . .

. . . timing on both of the above can vary widely depending on the pollutants in the pills. . When they've been speedy rolls, I've watched the sun go down the next day . . . Trippy/Lovey pills; fall off as If I did three . . .

. . again, I can't stress the usage of halves above . . spacing them like that really does maximize your roll cause of the delay time from eating it and feeling it . . .

. . .Oh . . and one more thing . . it's generally not a good Idea to add a 7th into the mix above and bump it as you're coming down . . :tongue: . . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . ahhh . .the days of only 1 pill . . how many years ago was that?? . . .

. . . My routine:

1) If It's a normal night (3 total, sometimes four if I'm feeling frisky. . :rolleyes: . . ): 1 to drop . . .1 while I'm coming up . . One as the fade off starts . . with that Im Rolling until at least 7 to 8 and then the come down is nice and gradual until probably noon or so at which time the rushes stop and my eyes are just crawling into the back of my head, pleading for sleep . . .

2) It's an "event" night (Any number, but for posterity lets say 6 for this example): 1 to drop . . . 1 as I'm coming up . . .then a half every 15 to 20 minutes for the next 2 hours or so . . . This method I've found is the best way to maximize the effect for your money. The halfs are the trick: You'll go into a series of Mini-Blowups as you begin the peak part of the cycle, and from my experience, I've found that the entire blow up lasts probably 1 and a half to 2 hours more . . . Comedown off of this one can be anything from exhausted drift off, to complete thermonuclear meltdown . . . Be prepared to be up well into the afternoon the next day . . .

. . . timing on both of the above can vary widely depending on the pollutants in the pills. . When they've been speedy rolls, I've watched the sun go down the next day . . . Trippy/Lovey pills; fall off as If I did three . . .

. . again, I can't stress the usage of halves above . . spacing them like that really does maximize your roll cause of the delay time from eating it and feeling it . . .

. . .Oh . . and one more thing . . it's generally not a good Idea to add a 7th into the mix above and bump it as you're coming down . . :tongue: . . . .

You contradict yourself on the other thread.

halfs are def the way to go......thats what i usually do unless its new years:cool:

but seriously i always drop one then after i feel the initaial rush ill drop another half like an hour after the first...then proceed with halfs til i hit 3....

the first time i did it one did nothing really then the second time 1 dropped one and started to feel good....my boy split one with me and it was like :eek: :eek: ......from then on i always dropped multiple ones....

Here are some of my experiences: I find I'm much happier taking a pill and then taking another as I peak. When I took 2 pills at once I didn't find myself rolling as long as I wanted to. Also, consider what you're eating. The first few times I tried to roll I had a lot of problems because of what I was eating. Rolls will be diluted if you have fat\oil in your stomach. Eat a steak dinner and it might be many hours before you've cleared your stomach out. So just bear in mind that it's a good idea to eat foods without much oil or fat before you roll. Since I realized that I've had much better experiences.

First time i ever did them i did 11/2 in one night,that was 21/2 years ago.I've cut back to about 6/7 a night now after getting up to about 9/10 around christmas.After the honeymoon period of about 15 times it gets crap,when i do 10 it's nowhere near as good as it used to be just taking one or two.I always double drop as soon as i get in a club now but i would never have done it way back.I always used to take half then the other half after 20 mins ,let that run it's course,then have another half.The high i used to get of that third half can't compare to what i get now it was way better.You start out like this then you start needing one more,then one more,until you end up where i am now.

Since i got to 10 in February i've been taking one less each time,i got to 6 last time i did it and i felt all the better for it.I could talk after for a start,my jaw was'nt clamped shut. :)

My brother and I used to get as many different kinds of E as we could before the event night. Typically 2 of 3-4 different types. I think this is what the original poster was getting at by the way. Not how many (quantity) but how many different kinds (diversity). Well, I'm going to tell you something. Doing several different kinds of pills in one night is absolutely fantastic. If the pills are diverse enough you enter these different phases throughout the night that you can basically feel shift inside you. It's tremendous. Always start with one and take one every hour on the hour as long as there's a party around you (dont take the same pill consecutively, mix it up). And if it works right you should feel head changes every hour or so that really make your night dynamic.

One thing I have learned that you should never ever do no matter how badly you might want to..... DO NOT take pills once you know you have come down, just walk it off, take a valium or get drunk. My brother and I had rolled off of 8 pills for about 8 hours (an hour a pill approximately), came down and when we realized it we were upset about it, and bought two more each. We popped both at the same time and it destroyed us. The walls were melting, I couldn't see anything, and I had to piss every half hour through a dick that didn't want to relax enough to let anything pass through it. I couldn't fall asleep I had to just lay down in bed listening to the same damn CD over and over praying for unconsciousness. Hope that helps.

I've never noticed a difference when i've done that,but I find that it's also the quality of the night as well.If you get exited enough it's fucking ace but if the nights shit and you don't get into it you can shove as many pills as you want down your neck but they won't work very well.

I've only ever taken a pill twice after i came down and they did'nt do a thing.Insomniacz is a hard house club which runs from 4am-noon,i once went to Crasher had my normal 6 pills or whatever and when we left the club at 6am i was down.We went to insomniacz and i had another pill at 8am and it did'nt do a thing.I've found once you are down you are down and that's it,which is the complete oppositte to what blhurr experienced,it just shows everyone is different. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

i started out with one and i rememberd my friend telling me that taking two at a time is awesome and it was! the only bad thing is that when you do that it kicks in really hard but it dies out quick! very qucik! the same feeling you get when you take one and then take another is the feeling you get when you pop 2 at a time. i used to take 2 and then 2 more and then 1 and it wasnt the same. i had better trips when i did it one by one. but recently iuve been wanting to break it up into pure powder and then bumping it! BUT I dont know how safe that is and ive heard that it burns like crazy! stcik with one at a time and youlle be able to enjoy longer and better.