Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wise words from the Sage Rizzo.

rizzo

Originally posted by siceone

hahah tru I need to do cardio!!!

anyway not for nothing I guess I kinda agree with you that the board has gotten pretty gay since I joined but I still like it. and if you don't like our gay board then stop greasing your asshole you fuckin homo and leave us alone.

First off vinyl, exit , and sound factory, were are and I think will be about bringing good music to nyc. and thats why I go there to Dance my ass off not to bee seen by skinny fags in novelty t-shirts.

second

That club you are at in the picture looks like somebodys basement in brooklyn..

Third you don't even know us you Fucking moron, but thanks for making your ignorance apparent.

4th

It's about the music

I can't belive you would actually come on here just to pop shit Come to Lawler and pop your shit to our faces I dare you.

please bring your weakling model fag friends and that special underwear you wear for those big shinny balls you must have.

I figure you must have huge balls cause you pop shit to a bunch of people you don't know. half the girls on this board can kick your ass.. and yeah it does matter MIGHT MAKES RIGHT BITCH

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, after reading through this waste of space, the only things that really strike me as noteworthy are:

1. A lot of people on here need to learn the difference between "you're" and "your."

2. I thought the "you're gay" (or rather, since we're talking about CP here, "your gay" or "ur gay") jokes were over and done with. Those sorts of inane comebacks weren't even funny when you threw them around in middle school.

As far as the rest of it, it seems like such a load of utter nonsense. Do you REALLY have nothing else to do but post this shit?

Originally posted by wideskies

well, after reading through this waste of space, the only things that really strike me as noteworthy are:

1. A lot of people on here need to learn the difference between "you're" and "your."

2. I thought the "you're gay" (or rather, since we're talking about CP here, "your gay" or "ur gay") jokes were over and done with. Those sorts of inane comebacks weren't even funny when you threw them around in middle school.

As far as the rest of it, it seems like such a load of utter nonsense. Do you REALLY have nothing else to do but post this shit?

Im actually gay though

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~wow! u look like a heroin addict first of all and second of all guys with grungy hair are "sooo last week" using ur terminology!.....im from manhattan btw...my tan is real since i came back from cancun....and even if u tried to buy me a drink i wouldnt take it caus eu proly put roofies in it since its the only way u can get any.....u think ur pretty buahahah th eonly reason u get ass is b/c of the "classy" coke whores u hang out with like that girl in the picture with u.......oh bw this is the year 2002 stop living in the 80's:rolleyes:

After browsing for Larry "THE SPLITTER" Legends' picture I came across you. Out of everyone who could criticize me it shouldnt be you. You speak of a tan, and i hope to god that you got anything that resembles one because ive seen rails of coke (i know you tools will dig the coke joke) that are whiter then you. Herion you say?? Look at those giant circles under your eyes. Either a drunk blind bum did your makeup, you get 1 hour of sleep, or are a hipocrite when saying you do drugs because thats not normal. Get some hemriod cream and put them on your eyes. By the way, that "second pic" that Roninbrows dug up isnt me you Grim Reaper, try again.

I even tried to load your picture into Adobe Photoshop but i got an error saying "Fuck no Rizzo, Get this shit outta here" :(

SiceOne: I read your stuff and got no probs with you yet, but just because your the sole black guy here some may thing that your "harder" then them. Its not about color that intimidates people but connections. (Sadly it comes down to that) And Im fairly certain Id outweigh you in that.

Originally posted by rizzo

SiceOne: I read your stuff and got no probs with you yet, but just because your the sole black guy here some may thing that your "harder" then them. Its not about color that intimidates people but connections. (Sadly it comes down to that) And Im fairly certain Id outweigh you in that.

Im from the suburbs you fuck... Don't you Ever Ever bring up the color of my skin I wan't you to say this shit to my face. I don't pretend to be any harder than I am you don't even know who I am.

Seriously though my response was meant to be more humorous than serious hence the cheap shots and trite gay jokes.

But I am far from being the sole black guy, and you can ask anyone of the many people who have met me and and talk to me on a daily basis that the only thing that happens to be intimidating about me is my size, which isn't even that big.

If you're so elite then the color of my skin wouldn't even enter your mind..

I think by the statement you made about my skin color and my charachter with out even knowing me.... hell you haven't even met me or even gotten the opportunity to shake my hand, you have shown everyone who reads this thread how small you really are.

boofuckinhoo.jpg

Give me a fucking break Siceone. Dont even think about playing the bullshit race card. I was born and raised in South Africa. Yes Africa... have you been there? Many of my best friends and people I looked upon with upmost respect and pleasure were black, so dont come at me with any of that. Your african american correct? Your the only dominant african american that posts on the sex board correct? These are all valid statements with nothing sinister behind them.

Now

ChangingSubject.jpg

We cant side track on the main objective which is bringing all the lowlife B&T trash, Long Island Scum, and Roninmess and Sidekick "THE CLOSER" living wherever torra bora cave they call home.

Now i gotta go do cardio so get some rest, tanning salons are 1/2 price early in the mourning L.I people.

your cheap ... half the price early in the morning

and siceone ----- :heart:

We cant side track on the main objective which is bringing all the lowlife B&T trash, Long Island Scum, and Roninmess and Sidekick "THE CLOSER" living wherever torra bora cave they call home.

. . you still haven't told us where your main hang out spot is . . so how can you possibly make a statement that the "trash" is fucking up your night when you haven't given us a concrete example of it happening to YOU . . and I'm talking when and where here . . .

Originally posted by wideskies

I agree.. its actually kind of amusing tho and entertaining....Its a waste of time to even fight with this asshole who thinks he knows everything about everything and everyone but no one On CP can get that in their head.. They say they hate Drama.. but they live for drama thread.. Its so true! Everyone gets involved b/c they are fun...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . you still haven't told us where your main hang out spot is . . so how can you possibly make a statement that the "trash" is fucking up your night when you haven't given us a concrete example of it happening to YOU . . and I'm talking when and where here . . .

Usualy after soaking my head in Ice Spiker Mega Ultra Uber Sport Hold Level 50, dousing myself in Polo Sport, throwing on a pair of Kennith Cole buckle shoes with matching black slacks and that oh so lovely A/X sleeveless top with the wondeful logo on it, throw on that bling bling chain mom bought me for X-Mas, call up the boys Tony and Frankie to hop in their suped up Mustang down a few red bulls at hit these places in order

1st) Roxy: gotta get in with our cool NJ ID, if we impress the lowlife bouncers we will get a red wristband to drink! After dancing to awful techno and picking up a dozen 15 year old Long Island sluts we leave Roxy with a headache and phone numbers.

Then its usualy off to SoundFactory/Exit: Time to take out the glowsticks...but not the regular ones.. the ones on those ropes. We swing them around like ball and chains hitting all the raving NJ trash. At SF we usualy love to take our shirts 10 minuets into entering the club. After 5 min sweat starts to pour out of our Neutrogena Sunless tanning skin like Patrick Ewing at the freethrow line. We procede to buy Long Island Ice tea's and stare everyone down as we chug. Then getting our rush we hop into the dance floor and start to mosh people out of the way with our pectorals and deltoids. After doing the Heil Hitler dance (fist pumping in hair, one foot stomping up and down) we are already tired and too sweaty so its time to cool down with some Ecstasy and Ketamine.

We hop in a cab and hit Vinyl for some deep crackhouse beats by Danny Teneglia. After pushing through all the Chealsea goons we meet our dealer who rips the skin off us selling 1 bump. We take that bump and pretend we are rolling off our asses as we dance to those awsome beats.

Usualy I end up at home around 7 am ready for more fun in Manhattan with my NJ, and Long Island CREW!!

Originally posted by totallytrance

Don't be even mentioning anything about music , you don't know crap like someone said before you acutally look allright when you're not talking...

Goto Filter 14, Baktukan Liquids if you want music. Not some deadbeat playing the same beat over just changing the BPM's and having 1059105 different shades of blue lights beam down on you.

Goto Filter 14, Baktukan Liquids if you want music. Not some deadbeat playing the same beat over just changing the BPM's and having 1059105 different shades of blue lights beam down on you.

lol, what the heck do you know...I live in Europe and California....:blank: