Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Message Board Meetup - 5/16 or 5/17?

What is the best day for you to come to the meetup?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best day for you to come to the meetup?

• Thursday, 5/16
    • Friday, 5/17
    • Doesn\'t matter
    • Can\'t make either

Ok, we really need to have another message board meetup. I was thinking next Thursday (5/16) or Friday (5/17). Please vote and let me know your preferences...

Also, where should we meet up? Restaurant/lounge, 18 and over.... Let me know what suggestions you may have.

Guest gabo

hmm next week is kinda short notice for me... is a saturday meetup out of the question?? those would be great for me and I am sure a lot of other people

Its no doubt 100% GOTTTTTTA BE on a friday night...Mad ppl have work in the morning if u have it on a thursday...plsu maybe u can make it the weekend of May 26th cause im turning 21 finally damnit plus its also the birthday of xxlea,gmcookny, and shit..someone else lol.

Originally posted by quoth

maybe u can make it the weekend of May 26th cause im turning 21 finally damnit plus its also the birthday of xxlea,gmcookny, and shit..someone else lol.

YeAHHHH!! I agree with Quoth :)

The 26th IS PERFECTTTT :D

No clubs!

We already have meetups at clubs and half the time no one remembers anyone else. . .a nice little lounge or a retaurant would do.

Def. 18+, and absolutely on a Friday or Saturday. . .

oh and after everyone is out of school, im thinkin May 24- 25 or even May 31 - June 1 would be purrfect for everyone@!

my 4 dollars and 50 cents ;)

whenever DaVe is cool with me...Friday is probably better...I dont think the 26th would be good cause alot of people may be going away for memorial day weekend...and the 31st aint too shabby but um some of us have plans that day....yankees ....red sox;) so Im down for the 17th cause I graduate the day before:D :tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

and the 31st aint too shabby but um some of us have plans that day....yankees ....red sox;)

kitten being stripped down and ravaged, my 1st date in a very long time with Danny. . .things of that nature. . .

There are 18+ lounges in NYC? I personally don't know of any, but a meetup at a restaurant would be a logistical nightmare. Either way, I'm game for either of those days, as long as the DJ isn't spinning trance :D

If you decide to push it to a later date, then only Fridays would be decent...