Clubplanet Nightlife Community

At What Age did everyone lose their virginity??

ghhhhhost

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 and still a virgin...I used to feel like I was retarded for waiting or some shit...now i got over it and i dont even think about it. When i fall in love, then ill be ready to share my intimate side with someone, as for now, ill just Dance, Club, and have my fun.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

20 and still a virgin...I used to feel like I was retarded for waiting or some shit...now i got over it and i dont even think about it. When i fall in love, then ill be ready to share my intimate side with someone, as for now, ill just Dance, Club, and have my fun.

thats awesome - dont anyone ever let you think otherwise.

I was 18

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

That's pretty amazing...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

damn..shitload of responses..and no drama!! well to answer ur q ...15..on a beach..in europe..TRUST ME!! not as remotely romantic as it sounds..buzzed 18 yr old girl digging the KID FROM NEW YORK...yep yep yep

Slut :rolleyes::tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~im gonna join the 14 group with clubkat and tasteyt:D

the guy was 18 i ended up gonig out with him for 3.5 yrs wer still friends:) no regrets at all:)

wait a min... you were 14 and he was 18?

damnnnnnn

Guest gabo
Originally posted by destiny779

Whats wrong with that...I was with a guy when I was 15 and he was 20..and we were on and off with ea. other for 4 years:D :tongue:

never mind... I shouldnt have said anything.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I feel you 100%. Would anyone here want their 14 year old daughter dating an 18 year old? Not me.

i'm with u guys.....nothing against sexxy.....4 years is not a huge gap....but at those ages i believe it is........it's kind of hard though.....i mean....i personally think an 18 year old guy shouldn't really be attracted to a 14 year old...it's almost like molestation!......but then again.....14 and 18 can be a high school senior and freshman.....so think of it that way...because we all know senior boys love to rip those freshman chickies!...........eh..whatever......

Originally posted by misk

but then again.....14 and 18 can be a high school senior and freshman.....so think of it that way...because we all know senior boys love to rip those freshman chickies!...........eh..whatever......

That's exactly what it was in my case... the guy I lost it to was 18... I was a freshman and he was a senior, 3 1/2 yrs older than me...