Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fake boobs hurt

ellinita

Originally posted by ellinita

well, I'm already like a D so i really don't need a padded bra..... but they're just so sore now and maybe will be a week more.... but once they've fully healed and the swelling goes away, it won't hurt getting elbowed.

ellinita

Clubber

i want something that REALLY looks nice and stands out.... preferably something that u can wear a bra with but not necessarily..... something not very covered..... but not totally skanky..... i'm a size 0 and B cup.... wut would look the best b/c i'm all out of ideas.... guys/girls.... wut do u think??

ellinita

Clubber

Posted on May 8th?? did you just get them done 2 days ago or something?

:confused:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following along the lines of Ms.SomeBitch ;) :

(came across codica's thread on ny)

This girlie is only a senior in hs?

(not an argument on attitude or immaturity)

But only 18 with a boob job already?

How, may i ask, did u get the money to go under the knife and have u actually not thought about waiting for your growth development to kick in?

note to self: ~I can understand y she's regretting it now~

Originally posted by clubkat

Following along the lines of Ms.SomeBitch ;) :

(came across codica's thread on ny)

This girlie is only a senior in hs?

(not an argument on attitude or immaturity)

But only 18 with a boob job already?

How, may i ask, did u get the money to go under the knife and have u actually not thought about waiting for your growth development to kick in?

note to self: ~I can understand y she's regretting it now~

twisted parents willing to fund such an operation and an even more twisted MD who performed it...?:worry:

Originally posted by somebitch

Posted on May 8th?? did you just get them done 2 days ago or something?

:confused:

if u look at another post on the NY forum 2day, it's posted by codica i think, it says i got them done about a week ago :)

Originally posted by sxyaznchiq

twisted parents willing to fund such an operation and an even more twisted MD who performed it...?:worry:

First off, I don't have parents..... secondly, I had the $$ to fund it and it was cheaper in Russia.

First off, I don't have parents..... secondly, I had the $$ to fund it and it was cheaper in Russia.

There's a brilliant idea, go to Russia to have an operation.

If they glow in the dark, they are probably filled with something processed in Chernobyl :rolleyes:

FAKE TITS SUCK.

Originally posted by bionic

There's a brilliant idea, go to Russia to have an operation.

If they glow in the dark, they are probably filled with something processed in Chernobyl :rolleyes:

FAKE TITS SUCK.

OMFG- :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sxyaznchiq

i'd like to know how getting major reconstructive surgery is a thing you decide on "spur of the moment" :confused:

WHOA! what sxyaznchiq said! you sound extremely impulsive and *glances at other threads* it sounds like you need to figure out how to take care of yourself, grrrrrrrrl.

Originally posted by wideskies

WHOA! what sxyaznchiq said! you sound extremely impulsive and *glances at other threads* it sounds like you need to figure out how to take care of yourself, grrrrrrrrl.

oh, you're absolutly right and I'm not going 2 argue with you on that.... i DO indeed need 2 figure myself out.... I mean, I'm only 18 and a snr in HS and living by myself..... it's kind of difficult sometimes.... I mean i have my own apt. and go 2 school every day and work and it's really intense pressure so sometimes i just want to do something 4 myself..... I was visiting Russia due 2 personal reasons and my cousin got a boob job there so she reccomended me a doctor and i just got them done there..... it's not like i went to russia JUST 4 a boob job.

oh, you're absolutly right and I'm not going 2 argue with you on that.... i DO indeed need 2 figure myself out.... I mean, I'm only 18 and a snr in HS and living by myself..... it's kind of difficult sometimes.... I mean i have my own apt. and go 2 school every day and work and it's really intense pressure so sometimes i just want to do something 4 myself..... I was visiting Russia due 2 personal reasons and my cousin got a boob job there so she reccomended me a doctor and i just got them done there..... it's not like i went to russia JUST 4 a boob job.

*sniff*sniff* what's that smell...?