Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Single Or Not?

DJGaryMatthews

yeh but what happens when that person calls u every waking hour , and they send u 543 text messages in one month..and they expect u to answer to all of them? what happens when u tell them ur spending too much time together and they like flip out and keep throwing it in ur face ? ....

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh but what happens when that person calls u every waking hour , and they send u 543 text messages in one month..and they expect u to answer to all of them? what happens when u tell them ur spending too much time together and they like flip out and keep throwing it in ur face ? ....

i'd say that means to stop picking up chicks at the psycho ward...:half:

seriously though marci..it always happens to me..theyre all cool in the beggining..then they turn into like psychos!

i read in someone's sig ((maybe Z's)) "you attract people by the qualities you possess" . . .

i'm seriously not poking fun...but, do you think that's true?

Originally posted by marcid21

i read in someone's sig ((maybe Z's)) "you attract people by the qualities you possess" . . .

i'm seriously not poking fun...but, do you think that's true?

i duno..but if thats true..then psychos are attracted to hyper , funny, immigrant kids who spend too much time on CP :D

wErd! I'm enjoying single life :D .

seriously though marci..it always happens to me..theyre all cool in the beggining..then they turn into like psychos!

lol, no, they don't TURN into psychos... they're all psychos to begin with... they just hide it so then can get to know you... ;)

GZane: damn, how'd your situation turn out, anyhow?

then you might as well be single

i m single and im not liking it, im going for a hunt for my european girls

here i come baby