Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
DJGaryMatthews

Single Or Not?

Recommended Posts

yeh but what happens when that person calls u every waking hour , and they send u 543 text messages in one month..and they expect u to answer to all of them? what happens when u tell them ur spending too much time together and they like flip out and keep throwing it in ur face ? ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh but what happens when that person calls u every waking hour , and they send u 543 text messages in one month..and they expect u to answer to all of them? what happens when u tell them ur spending too much time together and they like flip out and keep throwing it in ur face ? ....

i'd say that means to stop picking up chicks at the psycho ward...:half:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ghhhhhost

seriously though marci..it always happens to me..theyre all cool in the beggining..then they turn into like psychos!

i read in someone's sig ((maybe Z's)) "you attract people by the qualities you possess" . . .

i'm seriously not poking fun...but, do you think that's true?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

i read in someone's sig ((maybe Z's)) "you attract people by the qualities you possess" . . .

i'm seriously not poking fun...but, do you think that's true?

i duno..but if thats true..then psychos are attracted to hyper , funny, immigrant kids who spend too much time on CP :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh but what happens when that person calls u every waking hour , and they send u 543 text messages in one month..and they expect u to answer to all of them? what happens when u tell them ur spending too much time together and they like flip out and keep throwing it in ur face ? ....

wErd! I'm enjoying single life :D .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ghhhhhost

seriously though marci..it always happens to me..theyre all cool in the beggining..then they turn into like psychos!

lol, no, they don't TURN into psychos... they're all psychos to begin with... they just hide it so then can get to know you... ;)

GZane: damn, how'd your situation turn out, anyhow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh but what happens when that person calls u every waking hour , and they send u 543 text messages in one month..and they expect u to answer to all of them? what happens when u tell them ur spending too much time together and they like flip out and keep throwing it in ur face ? ....

then you might as well be single

i m single and im not liking it, im going for a hunt for my european girls

here i come baby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in a relaitonship for almost 4 years, and now that I'm out of it I don't want to be single! The world is ment to be 2 people together, and one day having children and continuing the path of life... LET'S ROLL!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×