Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i HATE bitch tits on guys...

sassa

Originally posted by sassa

...it just looks so sloppy and nasty..fucking work out, losers!

i agree, i feel that Gynecomastia, is one of the most stupidest things to have, just go work out... eat less... if its hereditary or in your genes curtail your diet... do something... not only is not aesthetically appealing but its unhealthy...

You people make it sound like its easy. It isnt easy for everyone to Get, Be, and Stay in shape.

I used to be a really heavy guy. It took ALOT for me to lose the weight i have lost. I dunno where the will power came from to do it but i did it. Im not perfect or even at my goal yet.

All im saying is that Comments like that get to me. I know what its like to be the fat kid everyone is gawking at. I personally think if you knew what its like to be that person you would have at least worded it different.

I am by no means getting mad, or yelling at you, just when something gets to me i have to say something about it. Sorry if i sound like alittle "bitch" but thats that. Anyways...good night.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

You people make it sound like its easy. It isnt easy for everyone to Get, Be, and Stay in shape.

I used to be a really heavy guy. It took ALOT for me to lose the weight i have lost. I dunno where the will power came from to do it but i did it. Im not perfect or even at my goal yet.

All im saying is that Comments like that get to me. I know what its like to be the fat kid everyone is gawking at. I personally think if you knew what its like to be that person you would have at least worded it different.

I am by no means getting mad, or yelling at you, just when something gets to me i have to say something about it. Sorry if i sound like alittle "bitch" but thats that. Anyways...good night.

I used to be tremendously skinny... and everyone would be like "dang yo why the fuck you so skinny" or "shit nigguh you need to eeeeeeat" yet comments towards fat ppl are so taboo... nobody would ever say "damn you need to stop eating" to a fat person in a bathing suit, say "damn nigguh why you so fat..." i dont get it.. why is that??? i went to the gym i gained weight i worked out.. and i think it was equally as hard to gain weight/muscle as it is too lose it if not harder.. since i have to first gain weight then turn it into muslce where you only have to turn the fat to muslce...

Originally posted by dgmodel

yet comments towards fat ppl are so taboo... nobody would ever say "damn you need to stop eating" to a fat person in a bathing suit, say "damn nigguh why you so fat..." i dont get it.. why is that???

what planet are you on???????? have you ever known anyone who was overweight? have you ever seen a tv show or a movie in which there was an overweight character (i.e. "the nutty professor," "austin powers #1, #2, or #3"?) fat people are constantly made fun of, told that they'll never get any sex or love, and that it's easy to lose weight, all of which are untrue. it's commonplace to laugh at and look down on overweight people, and, believe me, plenty of people say, "damn, you need to stop eating." not only have roseanne barr, rosie o'donnell, and horatio sanz most likely been told that every week of their lives, but when i was overweight, people sure didn't mind telling me their thoughts about it - anytime, anyplace, even if i had just met them.

Alright...as a man who's 6'3 and 270lbs. I feel the need to chime in here...

You know...someones taste in men or women is their preference and all fine and good...

It's something completely different when you think it's okay to demean someone else for the simple fact that they aren't 'your' type...

Frankly...I'm a big guy...my taste in men happens to be I like other big guys...*shrugs* However, I'm not gonna dis some uber-skinny guy just cause he's skinny, he just won't find a place in my bed.

It has always amazed me how easy people think it is to lose weight and then maintain it. Me...I'm a big guy, not cause I eat horribly much. I usually eat once a day, it's just the way my body runs and the way I'm built. I'm healthy too. And actually in decent shape. I lost over 100lbs and then gained 40 back. It ain't easy to lose it and even harder to maintain it.

I've gotten fucked with from day one of elementary school up until the present because of my size. Through no fault of my own. However, it's taken years for me to become comfortable with my own attractiveness and self image. Comments like the ones made here are part of the problem so many people have image consciousness problems and are ashamed of their physical being and that's utter bullshit.

But by this point I'm ranting...the point I'm making...if you don't like a guy with bitchtits...don't fuck him...but don't go out of your way to diss the way someone looks just cause it doesn't turn you on...I'm sure as hell you wouldn't like it if the tide was turned againist you now would yah...

That is all...cheers...

-Grizz

Originally posted by weyes

what planet are you on???????? have you ever known anyone who was overweight? have you ever seen a tv show or a movie in which there was an overweight character (i.e. "the nutty professor," "austin powers #1, #2, or #3"?) fat people are constantly made fun of, told that they'll never get any sex or love, and that it's easy to lose weight, all of which are untrue. it's commonplace to laugh at and look down on overweight people, and, believe me, plenty of people say, "damn, you need to stop eating." not only have roseanne barr, rosie o'donnell, and horatio sanz most likely been told that every week of their lives, but when i was overweight, people sure didn't mind telling me their thoughts about it - anytime, anyplace, even if i had just met them.

do you believe everything you see in the movies??? i know fat ppl, i hung out with fat ppl... whatever im not going to sit here and argue with you... btw rosie odonnell had no issues with being fat... in fact remember a while back she had that campaign on her show saying it was alright to be fat and etc... but bottom line... is I DONT CARE... you wanna be fat stay fat... you want to be healthy work out...

Originally posted by phatman

idk mike...i think as in many cases with your wisdom it may fall on deaf ears...:(

. . Yeah, I was gonna belt out something like what clubbhoppintg, kurokuna or weyes said but then again I remembered I'd be replying, in effect to what sassa said, and I really don't have the urge to even begin to try to help her see the light on this (not that she'd want it anyway, because again, she IS standard issue . .) . . .

I will say a coupla points to what I've read tho . . :

1) All fat people give a damn, the level of agonizing hopelessnes determines how much they show it.

2) This society is stacked against people who are heavy. Our society also isn't really helpful in motivating people who are obese to change. What we aspire to as a society is crushing to the spirit of people who cannot hope to attain it, or who have tried and failed. Hopelessness breeds resistance to meaningful change which in turn feeds hopelessness.

3) People who have never been in the situation (I'm talking first person here, I don't care if you're friends with the entire cast of every Richard Simmons video ever made, YOU WEREN'T that person) have no idea what its like.

4) Skinny people stating they have fat friends is just a defense mechanism to mask their ingrained bias. Its a cop out, and better left unsaid

5) Being too skinny is NOT the same as being obese. This is also another defense that has NO weight in reality and therefore better left unsaid.

6) people who are less than 20 pounds overweight, women especially, need to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

. . more later . .maybe . . .