Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the best bar or club to hook up?

Originally posted by karch

On a serious note, to answer your question. There's not really a place where it's easier to get women then another place. It's all pretty much level ground. Either you gotta have good game or lower your standards. Good luck out there.

But there ARE places where the girls are hotter than others.

Originally posted by pointguard21

I am new to nyc since I graduated from Fresno St., so where is the best place to get the women of nyc?

if i had to guess... id say hang out by the NYU bars etc... figure college girls are typically "easier" or so they say... so youll prolly have a higher success rate in these establishments... other than that, every place is the same its all you bucko... however like DRUNK said the only that realy changes is the Caliber or women you approach or that an establishment has... good luck... and if you find some place let us know...

You should definitely hit up Earth on saturdays..The girls there are unbelievable, long hair, long nails, tight outfits, tall, nice make-up, sexy deep voices, easy, smell good, like to give blowjobs, very friendly..what more can you ask for???

go for it!!! do your thing!!!;)

PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR:D

Originally posted by dr0ne

i greatly recommend the stonewall on christopher st. it's a great bar and the girls get really drunk & wild there.

i agreee with dr0ne..best fuckin place to pick up some hot ass chics

with dicks

also try out the Blue Oyster. good shit

packers that go there.