Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is that Gay or Straight song?

klumps

Does anybody know what the name and who mixes the song I always here at Sound Factory? It has a guy in it talkin about "If I'm in the bathroom looking around, does that mean I'm gay? The bass in this song is Excellent, or it could just be the fact that I'm out of my mind, and standing in front of a speaker the same size of me. LOLOL. Any help would be much appreciated.

:eek:

I actually heard it for the first time ever in a club last night at SF. It's an entertaining song, but it's not some musical masterpiece. I can't find it on any of my Download programs...anyone know of a site where you can possibly DL the song off of? Thanks

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranza

its a fucking joke.. the lyrics are funny that's about it.. the beats are garbage.. nothing but noise.. its still unreleased .. good night

if you beg for this song on a messageboard, that means youre gay

can i please please please please please please please have this track??

This is a new Jonathan Peters Exclusive so whip out your 15 dollars and prepare to enter club bad!

No You can't download it, you cant buy it, you just have to go to the club to hear it!

Thats why it's so special! If everyone had it there would be no buzz over it!

Originally posted by mattm2o

This is a new Jonathan Peters Exclusives so whip out your 15 dollars and prepare to enter club bad!

No You can't download it, you cant buy it, you just have to go to the club to hear it!

I havent been to factory in a loooooooooong time.....and I have still heard the song....so it is out and around...and it aint one of those great omg u need to hear it at the factory songs......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mattm2o

This is a new Jonathan Peters Exclusives so whip out your 15 dollars and prepare to enter club bad!

Since when does $15 get you into SF?

I don't even think I was payin that back in 97.

It'll be on Soulseek in no time........

Originally posted by mangledx

and it aint one of those great omg u need to hear it at the factory songs......:rolleyes:

Thats funny that you say that--When GTI leaked, and all the SF heads were freaking out about "this song HAS to be heard in SF and nowhere else" I was totally against them, with the whole, music is made for everywhere not just SF argument.

BUT

Last week at the S&M party I got to not just hear, but "experience" GTI at SF and I hate to bite my tounge but i have to agree with all of them....Yes the song is still the shit outside SF, but inside....WOWOWOW....like i said, i didnt just hear it, but there was a whole (sober i may add) experience that went along with it--

so In reference to Gay/Straight---I heard JP play it Upstate a few weeks ago and then heard it again inside SF--granted it is not like GTI where there is a special lighting scene that goes with it---BUTTT hearing the song without the Factory crowd and appriciation just makes the track a wierd song witha funny vocal...

I agree the track will prolly leak soon enuff, but hearing it on computer speakers or in your car does not justice to that sick bassline that just RIPPPPPSSS thru SF when JP drops it-- and im not even a SF head!! :laugh:

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

I agree the track will prolly leak soon enuff, but hearing it on computer speakers or in your car does not justice to that sick bassline that just RIPPPPPSSS thru SF when JP drops it-- and im not even a SF head!! :laugh:

Mike Bugout

very true....and you arent an SF head yet, but you will be....dont judge JP by what you heard that day because overall he was nowhere near as good as usual...........go on an off week around 6am and then you will know whats up;)

BG

Originally posted by tranza

its a fucking joke.. the lyrics are funny that's about it.. the beats are garbage.. nothing but noise.. its still unreleased .. good night

if you beg for this song on a messageboard, that means youre gay

I wasnt begging. I just think it is a funny song, and I would like to have it. Holier-than-thou know it alls like you are the reason that I dont post on the Music board that frequently. Cant people just enjoy music without drama?

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by cgm

I wasnt begging. I just think it is a funny song, and I would like to have it. Holier-than-thou know it alls like you are the reason that I dont post on the Music board that frequently. Cant people just enjoy music without drama?

:rolleyes:

would you like some cheese with that whine?