Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gabo is a twofaced, lying cheating bastard

nycchic24

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Now bring my shit in this......alright. Remember what I said to you a while back, you just always try to get the females I already been with.....you'll always be one step behind me, maybe you got something for me too.....who knows. Judging by this thread it looks like you got some weird fetish your keeping in the closet.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo

Now bring my shit in this......alright. Remember what I said to you a while back, you just always try to get the females I already been with.....you'll always be one step behind me, maybe you got something for me too.....who knows. Judging by this thread it looks like you got some weird fetish your keeping in the closet.

what a pathetic loser you are trying to win back suzy!

not my fault that most of the whores you fucked on the board come to me!

and talk about about keeping things in the closet... who the fuck tried to kiss me in arc a while back!!

Originally posted by gabo

and talk about about keeping things in the closet... who the fuck tried to kiss me in arc a while back!!

can i try the strap on thing with u too :confused::half:

Who tried to kiss you? How about all the trannies you hit on ya twisted punk........Sorry pal but if your trying to score points with me you're just barking up the wrong tree.

As far as trying to win anyone back at least I stay cool with people after the fact instead of trying to make them out to be Saigon sluts........

BTW.......how was Roxy Saturday night?

Guest gabo

Who tried to kiss you? How about all the trannies you hit on ya twisted punk........Sorry pal but if your trying to score points with me you're just barking up the wrong tree.

As far as trying to win anyone back at least I stay cool with people after the fact instead of trying to make them out to be Saigon sluts........

BTW.......how was Roxy Saturday night?

what a load of bullshit ! how can you live with yourself after saying such lies?

trannies? lmao!

and jon I hate to break this to you but you really dont stay cool with them! you just never let them go! you scare therm to the poin tthat they are afraid youll beat the shit out of them. oh yea thats a real man:rolleyes:

you lack something, besides a large dick I think it might be integrity.

ohhhh what a knight in shiny armor you are!! yea right:rolleyes: what about all the time you threatened to beat up suzy if she left you.

u guys r a buncha fuckin retards...this sounds like a fucked up episode of the real world...personally jon and pete..go fuck yourselves...all ur doin is makin sue look real bad here...and im not saying this because shes my GF now...im sayin it cause she's a really good person

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u guys r a buncha fuckin retards...this sounds like a fucked up episode of the real world...personally jon and pete..go fuck yourselves...all ur doin is makin sue look real bad here...and im not saying this because shes my GF now...im sayin it cause she's a really good person

yea right I am making her look bad!? i think she does a great job by herself

and dont worry shell prob give yo u some kind of crabs and i am surrrrrrrr that shell cheat on you!

so relax there chief and bury your nose in someone elses ass

stfu! maybe you are just pissed off at me cause you were the one fucking suzy too. you know how that ended don't you jon? she went with me right!!

jealous prick

omg are u fucking serious

i had no idea sue fucked jon too

what does she take all of my seconds

And you had to let that out too.....

Forget about having a private life, everything gets let out

let it out!!!!!

what the fuck are u talking about

apparently pete knows and so does the rest of the board that u slept with sue

however i had no fucking clue

and the three of us still hang out

as a matter of fact i was hanging out with sue on thursday

wtf!

..this has got to be a joke........and if it isn't well.......no one is ever allowed to ask me why i don't go to meet-ups and have all these cp founded friendships lol.....i can't even believe i just read all that.........it is definitely a joke......

Originally posted by misk

..this has got to be a joke........and if it isn't well.......no one is ever allowed to ask me why i don't go to meet-ups and have all these cp founded friendships lol.....i can't even believe i just read all that.........it is definitely a joke......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah seriously... this has to be a joke...:confused:

Guest gabo

do you guys think I want this put on a public message board!?

fucking sue is the one who posted it and started this whole mess!

so what can i do now... not post on it and look like a punk??

they are just a fucked up bunch of people

Originally posted by misk

thats exactly what i was thinking when i read this... i am happy i only know a few people from CP & i will keep it that way.