Worst DJ in the world?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by zeeker

clue clue clue...new shit new shit...desert storm...clueinotti

I hate that mofo with a passion

Yeah i know, why do hip hop mix tapes have to have the DJ yelling his name??? What if like Tiesto's last CD had Tiesto Screamin NEW SHIT NEW SHIT TIESTO TIESTO through the whole CD??????

Anyway....the worst DJ with a CD in stores does have to be DeVito, But i think Brian Transeau has to have the Worst DJ skills i have ever seen....... ( and i aint just knockin him from Boo....he was pretty awful the other times i saw him spin)

Dj Scribble doesn't even belong on this thread. Although constantly mixing genres of music, Skribble can turn it out unlike many dj's when he's ready to. He's very good at spinning rap music, and he's great at spinning house music. He's able to create a great vibe for both crowds; this ability to appeal to more than one crowd is what defines a good dj.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Dj Scribble doesn't even belong on this thread. Although constantly mixing genres of music, Skribble can turn it out unlike many dj's when he's ready to. He's very good at spinning rap music, and he's great at spinning house music. He's able to create a great vibe for both crowds; this ability to appeal to more than one crowd is what defines a good dj.

......yea....i heard hime a couple times....one being cancun a few years back.....and can't complain...........

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

Nah i Cant hate on draper..but Louie Devito can suck a cheetahs dick!

Suck a cheetah's dick cuz Wesley Willis say so!

daa57b67c06801a1t.jpg

There are a few....haven't had the displeasure of hearing Devito live so I can't judge him, but here's my 3 worst DJs ever:

1. Penelope Tuesdae

2. Parry Farrell

3. (from 1994 - 1998 when he was too strung out) DJ Keoki

Originally posted by bbbooom

i know YOU SAID ELECTRONIC MUSIC, BUT DJ CLUE IS tHE WORST... ALL THAT WHINING AND YELLING IN THE BACKGROUND

Seriously! He constantly ruins every song by yelling LUMINATIIIII! all over the track. Enuf. Play the song and shut up.

Originally posted by quoth

Blowflyii,markispoo,tillyispoo,quothispoo,markynotnicey,mikiebphonk,accountremoved...

his set was so fucking bad that they had to shut down OPEN DECK thursdays at Pseudo.

:blown:

Seriously??? LOL, i never heard this story

Danny Tenaglia huh? :rolleyes:

More than likely, you wouldn't know a good DJ if one walked up and bit you square on the ass...

Joe

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

well i got a few....

Mike Bugout

Johnny Viscious

Danny Tenagalia

djs that really suck but aren't as bad as the above 3 are:

Scribble

Louie Devito

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by brickhouse

Suck a cheetah's dick cuz Wesley Willis say so!

Another one in the know....

Originally posted by fwilso01

Well, most of the responses seem to be local DJ's......I think on the international level FERGIE has to be one of THE WORST i have ever heard.....but there are plenty more

I dont know where you heard Fergie but he is known far and wide for being one the the best DJ's on the hard house scene - hes on Radio 1 for christ's sake! He was raised on turntables! As the legend goes - he was spinning from age 11 and then at 16 or 17 started living with the godfather of uk hard house Tony De Vit to be his protege. Come on now..I want to know why you think this Dj, that everyone in Europe calls one of the best (and not for his producing - people that dont like him even respect his awesome ability) - is the worst? explain please