Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DH vs. DT pt.2

Originally posted by djjonstephen

End of November......

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww ssshhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt

By the end of November... What date are you talking about...

I only ask this because he has announced that the last friday of November he is Holding a Classics night and celebration of his up and coming 2 CD Box Set. " AZULI CHOICE CLASSICS "

Can't wait for classics night...

Peace...

Originally posted by elementx

By the end of November... What date are you talking about...

I only ask this because he has announced that the last friday of November he is Holding a Classics night and celebration of his up and coming 2 CD Box Set. " AZULI CHOICE CLASSICS "

He said on Friday he will be somewhere in nyc Thanksgiving Eve, Classics night the 29th and with DH on the 30th :D

Originally posted by klohe

He said on Friday he will be somewhere in nyc Thanksgiving Eve, Classics night the 29th and with DH on the 30th :D

Yup, thats what he said, he wouldn't leak the thanksgiving venue though. I thought Danny was perfect this past friday, alot better then the week before.

Originally posted by highmay

why dont you be a fucking man, put up with the gays, and head over to roxy with about 4 hot chicks on a saturday night??

ooops...nevermind...

Sup Highmay. I'm def. down for another D2 night! The last time they were both there, they tore it up! I don't know why people are complaining about howell's set. I thought it was really fuckin' good. So he spun for 6 hrs? big deal. it was really housey, and quite good. This time, high, how about you dance more instead of occupying space on top of the speakers?:laugh:

Originally posted by klohe

Rumor is pointing towards ROXY for Thanksgiving Eve... But who knows... Rumors are just that... But DT 3 Days in one week...

<//=-=-=- coming out of hiding... And will be broke that weekend for sure...

Peace

Scott

Originally posted by highmay

why dont you be a fucking man, put up with the gays, and head over to roxy with about 4 hot chicks on a saturday night??

ooops...nevermind...

Not to start any drama, but you wouldn't be allowed in........ask two CPers that currently live in LI (don't care to mention names unless they give me the OK) that went together, guy and gal, and weren't allowed in cause it "wasn't their party". Kinda hypocritical if you ask me.......

Originally posted by msoprano13

na fuck that....

last time was more like howells opeing for 6 hours for DT....

if they are actually gonna tag team it then maybe ill consider.......

I think someone told me that they tagged a lil at the very end didn't they??

Well either way.. I'm coming.. and this time I'm not going to be leaving 2 hours after I get there.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by codica3

I think someone told me that they tagged a lil at the very end didn't they??

Well either way.. I'm coming.. and this time I'm not going to be leaving 2 hours after I get there.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nah they didnt