Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How old can u get in Soundfactory club and Sexy@Roxy ?

Guest mzlerottie20

Originally posted by sexyclbagrl79

why are you all so unhelpful, you understood what she said did you not?!?!?, too many people who dont know anything about helping people

you need to calm down..I thought it was funny..the question was already answered. It was just a joke...We do need some humor on this board...We understood the question. 18+ for Roxy on fri. nites & 21+ SF Saturadays. If you are under 21 for SF Saturdays, u can try to go at 4:00 am on sun. & get in...It's usually insane at that time

I remember helping a person near death on G at SF. I did not even know the girl, yet her own friend would not help her out. She survived, but it is the same situtation again and again at that joint. I guess it reminds me of the saying: If you sleep with dogs do not complain if you get fleas!

Originally posted by iclubnyc

I remember helping a person near death on G at SF. I did not even know the girl, yet her own friend would not help her out. She survived, but it is the same situtation again and again at that joint. I guess it reminds me of the saying: If you sleep with dogs do not complain if you get fleas!

wow...great story...and that relates to the topic of this thread in what way?

Originally posted by sexyclbagrl79

why are you all so unhelpful, you understood what she said did you not?!?!?, too many people who dont know anything about helping people

:laugh: i really didnt understand, that is how badly the question was formed.

klohe: you always tell the most fucked up stories!! :compsux: