Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Classics Review

I stroll into a total madhouse in the early morning. :eek:

It was just impossible to move in the early morning hours and the heat was unbearable. Took me half an hour to get to coat check, and once I get there, another half hour to get my coat checked in. :mad: Around 10ish the crowd started getting a little lighter. JP was on point for most of the morning, though he did lapse into his "filler music" now and again and had a pretty bad train wreck at one point. When he was on though he killed it!!! All in all I had a blast. As usual, the crowd was beautiful. Can't remember everything he threw down, here's a sample :D:

Brainbug - Rain

Mr. Sam - Pressurize

Silence acapella over Tiesto - Lethal Industry

Aftermath

Died in your Arms Tonight over Laid - No More Games (Rivera)

Kemical

Enjoy the Silence

Someone to Hold

Going Through It

I Will Survive

Corrupt

Like a Prayer

In Your Eyes

Did I hear Pink Floyd?!?!?!?!

Nice meeting everyone and all the usual suspects, um, hmmm, Pi(I owe you a BOX of cigs :laugh: )ro, Neena, Suzy, Stardo, Bobbydigital, BG, badassmafuka, siciliagirl, irenegade7, bmw4jay, Djdanfury, Jsen7, deeelite ;), DJ Fabio the pimp LMAO, and everyone else I forgot, I love you all. :love:

Time for a nap, peesh. :zzz:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I walked in during Corrupt. He tore that track up for about 45 minutes. :what: It was insannnnnnnnnnnnnne. SF was rockin this morning. Better than the last classics party. JP never fails to impress during classics. :dj:

Sick night, sick night.

I was there from 3:30 - 12:30 and had a pretty good time. Hung out with many CP peeps. BMW4Jay, Whitecamaro, DanFury, IBClubbin, Jarmenio, BinoyS, Piro8, Neena, Stardo, NYCChic, Laurie, Tizzah, JP18 & I'm sure I'm missing a few more, sorry. Also met some new peeps Eddie & others Fury introduced me to and last but not least Siciliagirl it was nice meeting you and thank you for the ride home I appreciate it 'cuz my azz was beat tired, your a sweetheart, thanks. Oh yeah & the music was pretty good :D

Originally posted by ashleyc2b

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO FACTORY BEFORE --- BUT ANY CLUB THAT YOU CAN WALK INTO AT 9 IN THE MORNING AND STAY TILL 5 AT NIGHT -- SEEMS LIKE A CRACK HOUSE AND THAT IS A LITTLE SCARY :eek: :eek:

...there are people who like to dance....watch other sick dancers....listen to a favorite dj....hang with old friends.......and the best time to do this is sunday morning...and there are people who do it sober..........and please don't start with factory being a crackhouse...cause truth is .....the whole club scene is rampid with drugs........and you're full of shit if u are gonna say factory is somehow worse than anywhere else.....

Originally posted by misk

...there are people who like to dance....watch other sick dancers....listen to a favorite dj....hang with old friends.......and the best time to do this is sunday morning...and there are people who do it sober..........and please don't start with factory being a crackhouse...cause truth is .....the whole club scene is rampid with drugs........and you're full of shit if u are gonna say factory is somehow worse than anywhere else.....

Word.

<~~~~100% sober. JP supplied the sick beats, and that's the only drug I needed for 13 hours. Yes it can be done. ;) When you're with good people and having a great time, time flies by.

Originally posted by misk

EXCUSE ME, BUT I LOVE TO DANCE ,LISTEN TO GOOD MUSIC, HANG W/ FRIENDS ETC..... BUT WHY IS THE BEST TIME TO DO SO ON SUN MORNING?? I DO IT EVERY FRI AND SAT NIGHT . IT IS JUST MY OPINION THAT THERE ARE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR SUNDAYS THEN TO BE CRAMPED UP IN A SCARY CITY DUNGEON. I AM WELL AWARE THAT DRUGS ARE EVERYWHERE ... BUT A CLUB THAT STAYS OPEN ALL DAY AND NIGHT JUST SEEMS TO PROMOTE DRUGS. DON'T GET ALL DEFENSIVE HONEY ! I WAS JUST STATING MY OPINION :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Drunk

Word.

<~~~~100% sober. JP supplied the sick beats, and that's the only drug I needed for 13 hours. Yes it can be done. ;) When you're with good people and having a great time, time flies by.

Same, I was there 100% sober. But I can't take a 13 hour credit!! I would have been there longer, but it was too crowded at a certain point, and I was having back pains. I did manage 5 hours though, and had a greattime just checking out the dancers, and bugging out myself dancing. Beats were good, but I missed alot since i wasn't there through the sunday day...

I felt like a fucking sardine in that piece. Too crowded. Crowd seems to be getting younger and younger. I was talking to one broad and she tells me she's 17 WTF!!!

Peters laid it down though. Brought back some memories of 98-99 with some of the tracks he dropped. Great Sunday morning/afternoon.

Anyone see a raid around 4AM? I didn't see it but heard about it from people there that cops blew through and arrested some people. Any truth to this??

Originally posted by £ddie

Brainbug - Rain

Mr. Sam - Pressurize

Aftermath

Kemical

Enjoy the Silence

Someone to Hold

Going Through It

I Will Survive

Corrupt

Like a Prayer

In Your Eyes

Nice Lil Review You got going here.. CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT DEPECHE MODE ITS NO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

And, Moloko,

AHHH Lustral - Everytime Whoa..:hat:

Originally posted by deeelite1

Nice Lil Review You got going here.. CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT DEPECHE MODE ITS NO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

And, Moloko,

AHHH Lustral - Everytime Whoa..:hat:

would have liked to hear the depeche mode but still glad i didnt answer the 3 am phone calls

Originally posted by ashleyc2b

BUT WHY IS THE BEST TIME TO DO SO ON SUN MORNING?? I DO IT EVERY FRI AND SAT NIGHT . IT IS JUST MY OPINION THAT THERE ARE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR SUNDAYS THEN TO BE CRAMPED UP IN A SCARY CITY DUNGEON.

Scary city dungeon? :laugh: Yeah ok. Those who know, know. ;)

Originally posted by £ddie

I stroll into a total madhouse in the early morning. :eek:

It was just impossible to move in the early morning hours and the heat was unbearable. Took me half an hour to get to coat check, and once I get there, another half hour to get my coat checked in. :mad: Around 10ish the crowd started getting a little lighter. JP was on point for most of the morning, though he did lapse into his "filler music" now and again and had a pretty bad train wreck at one point. When he was on though he killed it!!! All in all I had a blast. As usual, the crowd was beautiful. Can't remember everything he threw down, here's a sample :D:

Brainbug - Rain

Mr. Sam - Pressurize

Aftermath

Kemical

Enjoy the Silence

Someone to Hold

Going Through It

I Will Survive

Corrupt

Like a Prayer

In Your Eyes

Nice meeting everyone and all the usual suspects, um, hmmm, Pi(I owe you a BOX of cigs :laugh: )ro, Neena, Suzy, Stardo, Bobbydigital, BG, badassmafuka, siciliagirl, irenegade7, bmw4jay, Djdanfury, Jsen7, deeelite ;), DJ Fabio the pimp LMAO, and everyone else I forgot, I love you all. :love:

silence with Lethal Industry = :eek: that was amazing!!!

and stardo.. sorry but i had to call you when he dropped My love is your love (for 35 minutes - haha). piro "this is what its all about!" piro (15 minutes later) "well looks like we'll be here for antoher 2 hours for the song to end" :laugh:

i had the best time with everyone yesterday! too many ppl to list, but you know who you are.! ;) and to a certain someone for dipping out eaerly booooooooooooo :mad:

well.. the party continues this friday at metro lounge for Neena's bday! see you all there! :D

JP was on point all night. Played just about every song I wanted to hear except for Luminaire.

We owned that inside corner of SF all night.

Where is Mr. "Pipecleaner Arms" Piro at?

Good to see everyone out.. Way too many people to list or remember...

I found it kind of funny that I must have seen at least 30 people that told me the previous week or 2 that said "I will never go to Sound Factory ever again, i'm done with that place." SF has a think line between love and hate.

also played:

-chemical teased with gti teased into boots on the run

-never new

-women beat their men into mr sam pressurized

-play fast and loose into ben sims manipulated into ben sims carnival into thomas schumacher fortunate ones (with nation 2000 acca) into 6,8,12 into things to come

-i belive in love

-paula cole

-jet set

-security

-perculator-

-computer dreams

-its not right

-sa trincha

-original aftermath

-la la land

-flash

-flow

-tempermental

-dance to my beat

-total recal

-trippin

-flowers

-silence

-one more time

after i left at 8:15 pm i know he played:

-the room

-the arival

-resistance

-yanni dub

-spanish harlem

-werq it

p.s. anyone who told you this party was mediocre don't know what the fuck they were talking about. I have been going to SF for a while now and nothing has ever come close to this night. the muzik that came out of those speakers were just amazing and i don't know when will be the next time we get to hear half of these jams again. if anyone tell you otherwise, they must have not been going to factory long enough to appreciate what he pulled off.