Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your pic. what does everyone look like???

SuGaRNSpIcE

Originally posted by rizzo

Killing two pigeons with one stone.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1297481

First we have Lobster #1. This Lobster likes to abuse her frequent flier card at Hollywood tan to look more exotic. The problem now is this slab of rotten cunt meat's face looks redder and more constipated than Rufus the Stunt bum from Bumfights squatting and unloading a massive lincoln log. Aside from the tacky hoola hoop Shanekwa earrings and the fake color contact lenses, and the "my shit dun stink" attitude, Miss Beni Hana 2003 likes to mingle with the likes of David "Pizza Face" Lee, and Chip Douglas the local Cable Guy who just wants a friend. Pizza Face likes to lather the Chips grundle with wasabi while discussing new ways to improve the A List B75 party. Bottom line is "DEE" is as fake as they come and is the typical American steriotype.

attachment.php?postid=1216357

Lobster#2

Next we have this rancid dumpster cunt called NinaDD. This wench also is a member of the Local Hollywood tan, but she decides to apply 2x as much cream to give her that California sun dried rasin purple look. Nina grew the minerals to lash out against Rizzo. You did a poor job honny. Not only does this factory reject barby doll look like shes pushing a healthy 30+ already making appointments with Dr Reubenstien for collogen injects, but it also boggles my mind how such an upscale stripper wannabe cannot goto the drug store and buy a toothbrush. Her teeth look like they are made out of Boulions. Tacky breast implants to divert attention from that Medusa like face of hers only put her in the back of the Hollywood Suck Off Producer to get a job Line.

3cookedlobsters.jpg

Hungry?

oh my god....:laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

LMAO...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...LMAO

(not that this is a good thing nor a bad thing however as soon as i saw the person on the right i thought of lloyd from dumb and dumber...)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::aright:

so i wasn't the only one....

First we have Lobster #1. This Lobster likes to abuse her frequent flier card at Hollywood tan to look more exotic. The problem now is this slab of rotten cunt meat's face looks redder and more constipated than Rufus the Stunt bum from Bumfights squatting and unloading a massive lincoln log. Aside from the tacky hoola hoop Shanekwa earrings and the fake color contact lenses, and the "my shit dun stink" attitude, Miss Beni Hana 2003 likes to mingle with the likes of David "Pizza Face" Lee, and Chip Douglas the local Cable Guy who just wants a friend. Pizza Face likes to lather the Chips grundle with wasabi while discussing new ways to improve the A List B75 party. Bottom line is "DEE" is as fake as they come and is the typical American steriotype.

attachment.php?postid=1216357

Lobster#2

Next we have this rancid dumpster cunt called NinaDD. This wench also is a member of the Local Hollywood tan, but she decides to apply 2x as much cream to give her that California sun dried rasin purple look. Nina grew the minerals to lash out against Rizzo. You did a poor job honny. Not only does this factory reject barby doll look like shes pushing a healthy 30+ already making appointments with Dr Reubenstien for collogen injects, but it also boggles my mind how such an upscale stripper wannabe cannot goto the drug store and buy a toothbrush. Her teeth look like they are made out of Boulions. Tacky breast implants to divert attention from that Medusa like face of hers only put her in the back of the Hollywood Suck Off Producer to get a job Line.

3cookedlobsters.jpg

Hungry?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He's baaaaaaaaaaaccckkkkk

Guest jroo
Originally posted by scaredgirl

i have to say u are VERY VERY gorgeous in this pic :drool:

jennijugs : are u the second one from left to right ? very nice boobs :tongue:

jroo: very very nice my friend

Originally posted by somebitch:

I agreee .....

not to be rude but what is it with the model pics , i rather see the real ones.....

First we have Lobster #1. This Lobster likes to abuse her frequent flier card at Hollywood tan to look more exotic. The problem now is this slab of rotten cunt meat's face looks redder and more constipated than Rufus the Stunt bum from Bumfights squatting and unloading a massive lincoln log.

3cookedlobsters.jpg

Hungry?

:laugh: funny thing is she works at "hollywood tan"

Yes I was red cause it was very hot in there, thanks for noticing my redness

Now maybe you can return to sniffing coke and eating berries for a living.

Until you can actually post a non "model" picture there is no way in hell I would ever take someone like "Rizzo" seriously.

And you say you have seen me at roxy? WHAT IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU BE DOING THERE IF UR A "MODEL"

Originally posted by somebitch

HAHA... i just look like a nerd because i have these glasses on. i usually look normal!! :tongue:

Hey dont let them playa hate...We can rock the glasses...I mean... I think Im sexy in a heterosexual manner...

:screwy::smoke:

So....

You wear glasses...

and...

I wear glasses....

how about....

nevermind we probably shouldnt switch...I mean God forbid are prescriptions are off...

thank you...thank you..next performance...is on in twenty two minutes