Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF/Exit in the Daily news.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

i personally like that part about Exit installing camera before the could reopen

Ummmmm didnt they already have cameras??

a few people i know of were arrested cause of those cameras BEFORE exit was shut down

haha yeaaa they had cameras before.

Thats got to be the worst, imagine waking up one morning and seing your picture on the begining pages of the newspaper in some drug dealers arm. And having to face your mom about it. That blows. "the decisions we make dictate the lives we lead"

Originally posted by joe81

Thats got to be the worst, imagine waking up one morning and seing your picture on the begining pages of the newspaper in some drug dealers arm. And having to face your mom about it. That blows. "the decisions we make dictate the lives we lead"

thats why i always keep my mother informed on everything that happens in my life, to an extent.

So if she is to see it, she knows what its about and if someone comes up to her and says "your daughter is in the daily news for some drug article" she can say "oh really?? yeah she clubs all the time but she isnt like most of the other kids, she just goes for the music not the drugs"

:D :D :D

:blown:

Originally posted by joe81

Not really...its not like you getting arrested and getting YOUR picture in the paper and having all your friends/family see it. So what she dated a guy that got cought dealing? whats the big deal- they broke up, they dont have kids or anything together so its not like she's brining him home to mom and dad after they read the article anyways...

Originally posted by berniec

Not really...its not like you getting arrested and getting YOUR picture in the paper and having all your friends/family see it. So what she dated a guy that got cought dealing? whats the big deal- they broke up, they dont have kids or anything together so its not like she's brining him home to mom and dad after they read the article anyways...

.....yea...but i wouldn't exactly justify it.......any normal parents or guardians would be completely ashamed of a child's picture in an article about a drug bust......regardless of the circumstances...not to mention...u r who u hang with......even if the person is completely straight...simply being in that circumstance puts u in a highly vulnerable situation.........guilty by association....

Just because you hang with people who do drugs or bad things doesnt make anyone a bad person.

I have alot of friends that endulge themselves in this life style and they would and have been there for me before any of my straight law-abiding friends would.

and that is a straight up fact for me, i personally think everyone is way too up tight judging people by who the hang out with and who they are seem with. NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER

Just because you hang with people who do drugs or bad things doesnt make anyone a bad person.

I have alot of friends that endulge themselves in this life style and they would and have been there for me before any of my straight law-abiding friends would.

and that is a straight up fact for me, i personally think everyone is way too up tight judging people by who the hang out with and who they are seem with. NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER

...if u go back and re-read what i wrote u will see that i did not say hanging with drug dealers/users...makes u one...nor did i say they are any less a good friend then another person....i said ....from a parent/guardian's point of view it is shameful and upsetting.....and hanging around with that type of person puts u in jeopardy of well.....public humiliation....and possibly run ins with the law.....it's common knowledge......u get busted for being in a house or whatever where there are a lot of people partying or what not and major shit is present....u think mr.police officer is gonna give a fuck when u start preaching about how these people make good friends and THAT is why u r there!...:laugh:

Originally posted by misk

...if u go back and re-read what i wrote u will see that i did not say hanging with drug dealers/users...makes u one...nor did i say they are any less a good friend then another person....i said ....from a parent/guardian's point of view it is shameful and upsetting.....and hanging around with that type of person puts u in jeopardy of well.....public humiliation....and possibly run ins with the law.....it's common knowledge......u get busted for being in a house or whatever where there are a lot of people partying or what not and major shit is present....u think mr.police officer is gonna give a fuck when u start preaching about how these people make good friends and THAT is why u r there!...:laugh:

if you go back and re-read what i wrote i never said drug DEALERS either........but you did basically mention users, why would people have drugs if they didnt use them?

But i never mentioned hanging out in houses, we are talking clubs here. If a person who doesnt use hangs out in a house where drugs are being used that is a totally different situation, and their own problem. In clubs you cant be guilty by association, cause its everywhere.

if you go back and re-read what i wrote i never said drug DEALERS either........but you did basically mention users, why would people have drugs if they didnt use them?

But i never mentioned hanging out in houses, we are talking clubs here. If a person who doesnt use hangs out in a house where drugs are being used that is a totally different situation, and their own problem. In clubs you cant be guilty by association, cause its everywhere.

...lol...i know...but the kid in the pic IS a dealer or whatever......that's what i was talking about.....where the hell did we lose eachother here!?!:D;)

.....yea...but i wouldn't exactly justify it.......any normal parents or guardians would be completely ashamed of a child's picture in an article about a drug bust......regardless of the circumstances...not to mention...u r who u hang with......even if the person is completely straight...simply being in that circumstance puts u in a highly vulnerable situation.........guilty by association....

i am done with this thread cause regardless it pointless to argue over who you should and shouldn't hang with

I dont judge my friends by what they do. And i also dont judge other people by who they hang with.........

Doesnt matter if its about drugs, or an obnoxious friend they are standing next to. guilty by association is the stupidest thing. I used to be friends with a girl who slept around, does that make me a slut too??? No, simple minded people thought so though, when they found out i wasnt, boy were they disappointed, and i am happy for that cause now its better known i am really not a slut to alot of people.

ANYWAYS! all i am saying is STEP OUT OF THE BOX

open your mind, but be smart about it

like misk said, chillin in a house with drugs is a definitely not the wisest thing if you wanna clean rep.......but just cause you chill with a person in a club doesnt make you the same as that person. And just cause you are friends with that person doesnt mean you are involved in the same illegal activities as them

ok case closed, i am done with this

i am done with this thread cause regardless it pointless to argue over who you should and shouldn't hang with

I dont judge my friends by what they do. And i also dont judge other people by who they hang with.........

Doesnt matter if its about drugs, or an obnoxious friend they are standing next to. guilty by association is the stupidest thing. I used to be friends with a girl who slept around, does that make me a slut too??? No, simple minded people thought so though, when they found out i wasnt, boy were they disappointed, and i am happy for that cause now its better known i am really not a slut to alot of people.

ANYWAYS! all i am saying is STEP OUT OF THE BOX

open your mind, but be smart about it

like misk said, chillin in a house with drugs is a definitely not the wisest thing if you wanna clean rep.......but just cause you chill with a person in a club doesnt make you the same as that person. And just cause you are friends with that person doesnt mean you are involved in the same illegal activities as them

ok case closed, i am done with this

.....i was never disagreeing with u....i was simply referring to matters of the LAW........

;)

.....i was never disagreeing with u....i was simply referring to matters of the LAW........

;)

Sorry that wasnt directed towards you

Just the whole thread, its like arguing about the war, no one is right nor wrong

It wasnt really arguing either but you understand

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Sorry that wasnt directed towards you

Just the whole thread, its like arguing about the war, no one is right nor wrong

It wasnt really arguing either but you understand

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

.......it's a dee thread...........expect nothing less.....it's ok....u'll catch on! lol.........

.....tunnelbandit..........:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: