Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mesh Trucker Hats.

Ronin

Do you like the comeback of Trucker/mesh hats?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the comeback of Trucker/mesh hats?

• Yes
    • No! Stay in the 80's!

Originally posted by jerseyguidette

Well personally i think they are hideous! Its the worse thing i've seen since arm warmers! Those things are soo cheap looking and corney!I don't care who you are you could be the hottiest peice of ass but with that hat on u just need to kill urself! Those things definetly gotta go! it's just funny how celebrities can make everyone look like idiots just by wearing these things first. just my personally opinion- If u do like em rock on with ur bad self.;)

:clap2: exactly!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jerseyguidette

Well personally i think they are hideous! Its the worse thing i've seen since arm warmers! Those things are soo cheap looking and corney!I don't care who you are you could be the hottiest peice of ass but with that hat on u just need to kill urself! Those things definetly gotta go! it's just funny how celebrities can make everyone look like idiots just by wearing these things first. just my personally opinion- If u do like em rock on with ur bad self.;)

:blah:

http://www.storesonline.com/site/525135/page/45029

Originally posted by fiveohfour

This post has been dead for almost a month!

Ooooooooh....................i'm sorry.

:blown:

But you must have forgotten that there is a REASON why people post topics, which is to discuss things, obviously. And there is also a way to dig them up when someone has something else to add to the thread. (Like the link to a good website for those who appreciate the hats)

fucking wanker

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by vixengirly

i think theure cute on people that have the confidence to pull it off, u def gotta have soime urban style to ya....

btw, spinsaikel~ whats with the post whoring???...go to bed!!

...there's a kid from queens who chills in front of virgin and tags them up for like 12 bucks...whatever colors u want...whatever u want it to say...nice work........he's young like 20 i think................

Originally posted by misk

...there's a kid from queens who chills in front of virgin and tags them up for like 12 bucks...whatever colors u want...whatever u want it to say...nice work........he's young like 20 i think................

can he tag a picture of a nipple on mine??:confused:

I think the mesh hat look is alright but like some people pointed out above, not everybody can rock emm and get away with it. I also think it has to be a certain kind of mesh hat. For example, i think that shopright hat in the sig above looks fuckin retarted. just my opinion....

Yo honestly, who really gives a shit about this topic? If people choose to wear the hats then fine thats their choice and if you think they are played out or cheesey then thats your opinion and your intitled to it. I cant believe there is so much hating out there about this trend. Why worry so much about what other people are wearing?