Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are You Ready?????

djoscarg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh lord .. I'm gonna go all out for this clothes wise that is. Those who know me .. better be scared :)

OG gonna be layin down that disco funk :)

and maybe even some liberty city and coral way chiefs :)

This is quite exciting.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Guest saleen351

glad to see space hired Jerry Kelly to do their theme parties:rolleyes:

BTW LP, aren't you the guy that use to make fun of GK doing these parties, and now you are doing one?????

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by digital7

if your gonna talk shit, might as well know who and what your talking about right?

GERRY Kelly dude.. Gerry

sorry, i don't study all the club guys names like you do... You stunad

Originally posted by sobespeakers

THIS BLOWS , LEVEL HAS DONE THIS A MILLION TIMES, IT'S PLAYED OUT, THIS MUST BE ONE OF LP BRILLIANT COPY CAT MOVES THAT HE ALWAYS DOES.

BESIDES THERE IS ANOTHER ONE COMMING SOON AT LEVEL AGAIN FOR GERRY KELLY'S BDAY

I highly doubt it's a disco night or a night of shit like that. LP wouldn't be that stupid. Look what it did for Level...nothing.

More than likely it's a classics night like Saleen wants.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

But classics won't work....:laugh:

Originally posted by pod

I highly doubt it's a disco night or a night of shit like that. LP wouldn't be that stupid. Look what it did for Level...nothing.

:eek: :eek: ... that's the word on the street **entends ears to listen to more gossip**

Would like to see how the top club in the nation does a classics nite ... this ain't no small club ... with no international reputation :tongue::D

Originally posted by sobespeakers

THIS BLOWS , LEVEL HAS DONE THIS A MILLION TIMES, IT'S PLAYED OUT, THIS MUST BE ONE OF LP BRILLIANT COPY CAT MOVES THAT HE ALWAYS DOES.

BESIDES THERE IS ANOTHER ONE COMMING SOON AT LEVEL AGAIN FOR GERRY KELLY'S BDAY

Maybe we can do them together.:idea:

Now wait a minute, I know I am not much of a clubber like most of you people are, as you can see I am a newbie, but one thing I know for sure is business. Now the purpose of this original post was to promote the club of an owner. Now one of the rules I know about management is that the Owner or the boss should be the one to lead by example. Obviously our "loyal friend" Mr. Puig does not exemplify these qualities. Lets state the facts. Space is in fact an excellent club. However, people don't go there to see the owner, or to priase him for his greats feats. They go there to enjoy and appreciate the music. Nonetheless, over time our great owner had fucked over a lot of people. I must admit this man is a student of the Sun Tzu's Art of War. And if there is anyone out there that I know that has fucked over anyone to get to the top, its our "loyal" friend Louis Puig. This is of course a very common thing for men who are small and need to feel big, this my friends is a called the napolean complex, something Mr. Puig so adamantly shows. But what can I say but feel sorry for the guy, for a low blow like the one just mentioned. I hate to say that this man is not a leader. I can rest assure that he will not last. If he were to have really understood and appreciated the rules of war, he forgot to note that when you gain too many enemies your fate is near. Mr. Puig it will come sometime soon. What goes up must come down. Please, your 40 something years old, grow up and act like an owner and a business man. This will not get you far. I guarantee it.

Originally posted by maverick69

Now wait a minute, I know I am not much of a clubber like most of you people are, as you can see I am a newbie, but one thing I know for sure is business. Now the purpose of this original post was to promote the club of an owner. Now one of the rules I know about management is that the Owner or the boss should be the one to lead by example. Obviously our "loyal friend" Mr. Puig does not exemplify these qualities. Lets state the facts. Space is in fact an excellent club. However, people don't go there to see the owner, or to priase him for his greats feats. They go there to enjoy and appreciate the music. Nonetheless, over time our great owner had fucked over a lot of people. I must admit this man is a student of the Sun Tzu's Art of War. And if there is anyone out there that I know that has fucked over anyone to get to the top, its our "loyal" friend Louis Puig. This is of course a very common thing for men who are small and need to feel big, this my friends is a called the napolean complex, something Mr. Puig so adamantly shows. But what can I say but feel sorry for the guy, for a low blow like the one just mentioned. I hate to say that this man is not a leader. I can rest assure that he will not last. If he were to have really understood and appreciated the rules of war, he forgot to note that when you gain too many enemies your fate is near. Mr. Puig it will come sometime soon. What goes up must come down. Please, your 40 something years old, grow up and act like an owner and a business man. This will not get you far. I guarantee it.

You know what they say about when you get bitten by a mosquito? that it annoys the hell out of you, but if you irritate it or acknowledge that its there...it gets worse and worse? Imagine what happens when you leave it alone...;)

"Oh Mr. Puig you are so mean and ruthless, someday your world will crumble and ..." singed John Smith. Am I the only person on this board that has the cojones to use their real name. I tell it like it is, always have and always will. Even sign it when I am done so that you know it was me. You know who I am and where I am. If you got something to say, say it. There is no need to hide behind an alias, just come up, introduce yourself and say what you got to say. I swear I won't huff and puff and blow your skirt up or your house down. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and some times a little irony and fun even. Why do you have to analyze and magnify every word I write? Am I really that important to you? Don't take every thing I say so harshly. Some times I am just having fun. :tongue:

Originally posted by maverick69

yep LP's days are numbered. :laugh: