Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Small DICKS, Big EGO

fierydesire

Originally posted by clubkat

actually it did sweety ;)

~you have no idea what some women are capable of...esp ghetto tricks~

and we're supposed to look up to her example and admire her as some form of social goddess?

she's lucky the guy she was with was a wimp.

Anyone else would've backhanded that bitch and thrown her ass in the trunk, where she belongs.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cintron

and we're supposed to look up to her example and admire her as some form of social goddess?

she's lucky the guy she was with was a wimp.

Anyone else would've backhanded that bitch and thrown her ass in the trunk, where she belongs.

:laugh: :laugh:

I should think that my big ego is not the result of a small package......................so as tastey said, speak for your own small dicked experiences.

As a matter of fact, if I were a "short dick man" I'd say my ego would be rather small, for fear of being exposed, but then again that's just my opinion.

Originally posted by clubkat

Its like the men with their precious cars:

love their cars...hate their wives....

My girl once left a club with this dude she met. (going to another bar)

He was bragging about this and that....so she tells him "show me your dick"...he dissmisses it thinking she's bs'ing....she tells him she really wants to see it and such...

He pulls down his pants to reveal a weeman (all excited i might add)....she then says "Get the fuck out of my car"....he does and that was a wrap.....

bitch has some balls i tell ya.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Funny story..................I once did the same thing to a chick that was wearing a Wonderbra.

Originally posted by tastey

i always wonder why women find this so funny when another woman says something like this

do they laugh because they wanted the guy with the big ego, but he rejeceted them? and now they can imagine he has a small dick so it doesn´t feel so bad? lmao

you saying this is just like saying: ALL women are sluts

wait, holy shit, that could be even be TRUE for the women on here!! how can you say guys with big egos have small dicks? it HAS to be personal experience. and FUCK must you have fucked a lot of guys to come to that conclusion. i mean INTELLIGENT people would only come to that conclusion after they´ve fucked like 20 of those people. and you ARE all intelligent, ARE YOU?? :laugh:

TOOL :rolleyes:

Yea it could be from personal experience, but guys with big egos are compensating for something else in my opinion so I just picked one thing which seems to be something they are compensating for . . . haha

And yes I have been with the sweetest most caring guy, with a nub so no not every guy with a huge ego has a small dick:rolleyes:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Yea it could be from personal experience, but guys with big egos are compensating for something else in my opinion so I just picked one thing which seems to be something they are compensating for . . . haha

And yes I have been with the sweetest most caring guy, with a nub so no not every guy with a huge ego has a small dick:rolleyes:

:laugh:

relax, i was just having a little fun with you ;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

No, I have to disagree with you. I think a person's ego is fueled by something...........not a compensation for a lack of something. I typically do not see people with low-self esteem and who are insecure exhibiting a high ego.

In my experience, guys I know that have a big ego, do so because they know (not think) they are the shit: They have a good job, make a lot of money, drive a nice car, have a BIG dick, get the hot chicks. You see the distinction.

I'm sure there are guys that do it to compensate (the way you described), but I'd have to say that's a small percentage.

this is what i could never understand about those kind of guys. if their trying to compensate for something, why not just spend the 15 grand to have an enlargement instead of the 50 grand for a car and be happy. not that i've looked into this kind of surgery or anything. lol. :cool:

Originally posted by ou812

"short dick man"

Haha, what a great song. :laugh:

Anyway, thankfully I don't have much experience in these matters. Yeah I've had a few small ones... but nothing freakish... and they certainly weren't egomaniacs either.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

im like the schlong swinging silent type. in the words of roosevelt "speak softly and carry a big stick" booyah! you cant handle it

LMFAO... yeah this thread definitely ain't about you Tony... :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

this is what i could never understand about those kind of guys. if their trying to compensate for something, why not just spend the 15 grand to have an enlargement instead of the 50 grand for a car and be happy. not that i've looked into this kind of surgery or anything. lol. :cool:

The surgery to get another inch, inch and a half isn't that bad, that much is already buried inside of you, but a big problem there is that instead of your dick sticking straight out, it goes up against your stomach a lot more, kinda like how a flagpole is buried in the ground . . . I remember too much from Maxim. . .

And on the conversation of this topic. . .there's a reason I'm bigsteve8, not bigsteve4 or bigsteve5 . . . .;)

Too freakin funny!!!! :D

I knew this guy once and we were friends for a while before we hooked up and he would constantly joke about sex all the time like he was a master playa and then it turns out hello I definitly couldn't get no satisfaction out of his :laugh::blank: itsy bitsy tini winnie.....;)