Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post a pic of yourself... WITHOUT MAKEUP/PHOTOEDITING!

wideskies

Guest gabo

women shouldnt wear makeup, I like to see how they look without makeup... most of the women I have dated hardly ever wore makeup.

women shouldnt wear makeup, I like to see how they look without makeup... most of the women I have dated hardly ever wore makeup.

yeah makeup sucks.

i hate when girls wear that mad orange face shit..and u get it on ur clothes. lipstick is wack too. whos lips are red?

im straight with some black eyeliner and chapstick or lipgloss stuff

yeah makeup sucks.

i hate when girls wear that mad orange face shit..and u get it on ur clothes. lipstick is wack too. whos lips are red?

thats cuz u have a beautiful face nicole....most of the bitches on the street these days need to clown the fuck up before they step foot in public...

yeah you know, not for me but for some of the newer people here so they can really see how good you look :D

she looks fine, nice glasses but you guys stop begging. she will show naked stuff if she wants to so stop with all the fake flattery... you been watching the howard stern show routine too much already?

she's hot, now leave it be.

damn-

23598940549_330.jpg

you know i looked and i don't think i have one picture of me...i'm always the one behind the camera.

no edit in this one either.

Very impressive crowina. I think you might look better than Ladyshady, although I'd have to see some more pics to cast my final decision. But you definately have that super model look to ya

yeah makeup sucks.

yo I hear ya...I NEVER wear lipstick..I ONLY wear lipgloss or chapstick...For some reason I cant deal with all of that crap...Plus the only time I usually wear makeup is if Im goin out somewhere like a club or somethin like that..other than that I just go natural...feels better that way... :D