Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundfactory Underwear Rolll Calll This weekend

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cmon, where else can you hear the same beat 'spun' for 24 hours.

after wasting my 40 dollars on the beach party, and hearing two good songs all night, one of which is more than a year old, im not going back there for a looong time

im not going back there for a looong time

Good Shit...more room for me.

Now to DKNY8...Just the fact that you put PVD in a list with JP, Digweed, and DT makes you a retard. Go to sleep.

Its $40 in Advance or $50 at the door...if your too poor to afford it I hear that DT is $25, Digweed is $35, and PVD is $40...DKNY8 seems to know his prices :blown:

C-Ya in your undies

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Good Shit...more room for me.

Now to DKNY8...Just the fact that you put PVD in a list with JP, Digweed, and DT makes you a retard. Go to sleep.

You're correct. JP belongs nowhere near that list. JP isn't good enough to shine any of those DJs' shoes.

Its $40 in Advance or $50 at the door...if your too poor to afford it I hear that DT is $25, Digweed is $35, and PVD is $40...DKNY8 seems to know his prices :blown:

Too poor to afford? Sorry you imbecile, the question isn't what I can afford, the question is what I'm willing to pay to go to a Sausage Party starring a substandard DJ who's specialty is looping tracks for an hour while he does bumps of Tina. You missed the heyday retard, that shithole was done a long time ago.

Go listen to PVD...let me know how many times you hear FOR AN ANGEL.

Ill be at Factory, with about 100 other people from these boards having a great time, enjoying great music, in the company of Great people.

Dont drop too many bombs..

BTW...nice pink shirt :laugh:

:jerkoff:

Tek

BTW...nice pink shirt :laugh:

Nice try, but unfortunately that's not me, that's someone from the Jersey board. ;)

Break a leg Sunday. If you can have a good time listening to that garbage, more power to you. :D

not going, and i am happy to say I am sure it will be like every other theme has been the last couple months.. I'm sure when Sunday comes i will stil have the feeling i am missing something though.. but at least I won't be leaving like ahhh man what did i dooo. LOLLL:tongue:

Originally posted by girly

I won't be leaving like ahhh man what did i dooo. LOLLL:tongue:

if i look at every1 walking out of that place, 98% of them have that 'o god what did i do to o myself' look. I wont be thinking im missing anything on sunday while im laying on the beach relaxing

Etienne! :D

$50??? :eek: That's a little much if you ask me. I was planning on going, but I didn't think it would be that much. My friend wants to go tonight. He told me it was an underwear party and that's it. So people are actually gonna show up in only there underwear? Fill me in people lol. :confused::D