Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Movie...

what movie can have u hysterically laughing or crying each and every time u watch it without fail?

for me, i cant watch ace ventura pet detective without my side hurting from lauging so hard... i adore that movie...

and i cant watch steel magnolias without going through a box of tissues...

it never fails!

laughing: half baked; the whole nine yards; friday; dont be a menace in south central...; scary movie 2; spies like us; liar liar, airplane 1 & 2; there a a ton more but that is ok for now :laugh:

crying: i dont cry after movies but the end of armageddon when bruce willis dies and his daughter cries sort of chokes me up alittle :cry:

Originally posted by Reeni

I totally forgot about Spaceballs:laugh:

"may the schartwz be with you"

yeah!

And when they comb the desert with Giant Combs, the guy's like "we ain't found SHIT" :laugh:

Also, when they transported him , and his body was twisted, and he kept scratchin his ass which was in front of him :D

So much more....

i laugh my ass off everytime i see nutty proffessor (especially during the dinner scene), half baked( and if im stoned its just so much funnier), american pie 1&2, scary movie 2(the beggining), and i find die hard with a vengeance a bit funny:D

Brave Heart!!!

"Stay and you'll die, run and you'll live, but for how long? And many years from now when you are dieing in your beds how much would you give for one chance, just ONE CHANCE to come back here and tell England that they can take our Lives but they can never take OUR FREEEEEEEDOM!!!"

...the lists would be too long...but to name a few:

laughing: almost all movies with Mike Meyers, Jim Carey, and Adam Sandler...and certain John Cusak movies like Say Anything and Grosse Pointe Blank...About A Boy...Old School...

crying: hmmm...just certain scenes, you know?...like in The Patriot with Mel Gibson when his sons get killed...or Last of The Mohicans when her sister and his brother dies...or in Beaches - the look Bette gives her best friend in the sunset...etc etc...so i'm a sensitive fucker...:tongue: