Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what if someone better came along ?

lollie60

Let's say you have a steady GF/BF for a year now. No major probelms, sex is okay and it's all good.

Then one day you meet someone just better, hotter, sexier, funnier + sweeter than your current GF/BF

You like this person and you enjoy being with them MORE than your BF/GF.

Would you break up a solid one yr. relationship when there are no real problems and absolutely no reason to break it off than the fact that you like this new amazing person better than your GF/BF ????

Originally posted by lollie60

Let's say you have a steady GF/BF for a year now. No major probelms, sex is okay and it's all good.

Then one day you meet someone just better, hotter, sexier, funnier + sweeter than your current GF/BF

Would you break up a solid one yr. relationship when there are no real problems and absolutely no reason to break it off than the fact that you like this new amazing person better than your GF/BF ????

someone better always comes along... if not they were wouldnt be someone else... youd be with your past/current partner... :confused:

if you're even wondering this, move on.

I would say, if you're having problems, or feel there's something missing with the current relationship, tell your b/f, g/f and say that you'd like to take some time off to date.

It's a normal thing, but sometimes those that seem more appealing/ attractive actually aren't .

But re-evaluate your current situation, and think is it worth it to risk your current in order to try someone new ?

Originally posted by dgmodel

someone better always comes along... if not they were wouldnt be someone else... youd be with your past/current partner... :confused:

LOL, it doesn't *always* happen... I mean, I know the divorce rate is high, but it's not 100%... :laugh:

I agree with what Bless88 and Papa Smurf had to say.

Anyway... if you did already have a bf/gf... how is it that you got to know this other person so well??? I mean, I know that crushes can come along... but I'd say that if you spent *that* much time with a crush that you started to consider breaking it off with your current partner (with whom you were previously happy)... you're most likely already cheating- emotionally, if not physically.

you shouldn't stay in a relationship because the other person doesn't do anything wrong... that just sounds like your waiting for someone else to come along...

you should stay in a relationship because you love them...

because they intrigue you...

because they challenge you...

because they excite you...

because the sex is better than okay...

because they kiss all of your pink parts...

because when you see them you can't help but smile...

because you can't imagine anyone else making you that happy...

definitely break it off with the current if he don't do it for ya anymore...

but don't dive right into a new relationship either...

anyone new looks extra delicious when your bored...

take your time...

:D

been there...done that...

worked out in my favor...cuz i loooooooooooove my baby..;)

Originally posted by bodiii

you shouldn't stay in a relationship because the other person doesn't do anything wrong... that just sounds like your waiting for someone else to come along...

you should stay in a relationship because you love them...

because they intrigue you...

because they challenge you...

because they excite you...

because the sex is better than okay...

because they kiss all of your pink parts...

because when you see them you can't help but smile...

because you can't imagine anyone else making you that happy...

:D

AMEN to that!!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

The grass is always greener....

If you got something good and it doesnt make any sense to leave, then why go. You might be making a huge mistake.

wrong. (at least in my opinion)

If you doubt your love - right there you know you really don't feel that strongly about the person.

Call me an old-style romantic fool but if you are looking for the real thing - you must NOT settle down for the second best.

When you are really in love - you'd know it.

now, dating is a different story.... a lot depends what you are looking for... ask yourself what do you want from that relationship - why are you with that person etc...

Im gonna preface wha tim saying by telling u guys that i was getting my masters in relationship therapy....so i have a bit of knowledge behind what im gonna say

im not gonna get into details...but if some1 better comes along

i suggest

U GO 4 IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but everything might not go the way u want it

and everything has consequenses

sometimes u like em sometimes u dont!!!!!!!!!

as long as u can swallow that

heres to good times!!!!!!!!!!