Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vegas question..

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigdawgshane

all i wanted to know if i could get some help about vegas, not some immature smart ass comment. jesus people grow the fuck up

and asking for help on where to get "party favors" is a mature question:confused:

Originally posted by bigdawgshane

all i wanted to know if i could get some help about vegas, not some immature smart ass comment. jesus people grow the fuck up

I would have been more than happy to help you out w/ info on Vegas, but don't cha' think asking for drugs on the internet is pretty weak, huh? I have been to vegas plenty of times, and just b/c I was kind of a dick, i'll tell ya... Barabary coast has a guy w/ glasses on and a hat, hes got anything you want bro..tell i'm sent ya, you fucking clown.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I would have been more than happy to help you out w/ info on Vegas, but don't cha' think asking for drugs on the internet is pretty weak, huh? I have been to vegas plenty of times, and just b/c I was kind of a dick, i'll tell ya... Barabary coast has a guy w/ glasses on and a hat, hes got anything you want bro..tell i'm sent ya, you fucking clown.

now that was funny :laugh:

Originally posted by turpentyine

u are asking for where to get drugs on a fuking public messageboard, have u no common fuking sense?

For what, the second time in a week, I think? Apparently the answer to your question is a resounding "NO." :blank:

All you have to do is find the drug the dealers. They usually have all the drugs you need. But be careful, some drug dealers only deal in a certain type of drug and may not have what you are looking for so you waste your time with them. My advice is to take a lab with you and just whip up a bunch of whatever it is you want when you get there. Or here is a novel idea....don't do drugs.

• 3 months later...