Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your Sigs

guest00901

Do they have any certian meaning to you? I see people change theirs usually...I always change mine, from the pictures to the quotes

Tila & Christina are my two favorite women and my quotes are usually always something that reflect something that is going on in my life....

How about you...:D

Originally posted by nomembername

<~~~~~~~ Not Very Smart...doesn't know how to make sig or post pics

Who will be the kind person or persons to help me out so I can truly become part of

CP?:confused:

Sigs - Click on profile, then click on edit profile.

You will see a text box that says signature. Type or post a picture you want there.

Pictures - You can upload a picture on a post to clublanet or find a picture on the web. Once you've uploaded it or found it, right click on the picture. Go to Properties. Copy and paste the whole address. Go to where you want the picture to be displayed (either your signature or the post you want the pic to appear) and type [ img] but without the extra space, paste the address of the pic, then type [/img ] but without the extra space again. I only added the extra space so it would display in my post.

That's it.

Now let's see your sig. :hat:

Originally posted by joeg

usually a pic of a car that inspires me... like something to work towards on my own car...

and usually some sort of comical quote/statement...

Oh, I always thought that WAS your car.

Originally posted by Mystify22

I change my avatar and sig often bc I get bored of them quickly....However, I usually go for something with a sexy/fun look... I love my avatar as of now...Britney being licked...yummy.....

u have by far THE best sig and avatar!!!

i wanna steal ur sig pic real bad lol

i was flipping through some webpages when a site for posters popped up so i went through it and saw the kiss picture... it took my breath away how sexy it was in a subtle way... and the quote is usually a quip or a quandry of some sort... i like the kinda humor that makes you think.