Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells @ Space 34 this Halloween? ...

vipnerd

WHOOPIE!!! I dont think hes all that ne ways he does have mad skills but saw him twice this year and ahhhhh just ok nothing out of this world.

Dont get me wrong i'll go check him out again cause someone told me that noone knows what he has in stored for that evenning.....could be good,could be bad.Gonna have to see for myself..........:D

Originally posted by happyface

WHOOPIE!!! I dont think hes all that ne ways he does have mad skills but saw him twice this year and ahhhhh just ok nothing out of this world.

Dont get me wrong i'll go check him out again cause someone told me that noone knows what he has in stored for that evenning.....could be good,could be bad.Gonna have to see for myself..........:D

Hey ... being @ Nunez last Sunday is bad ... ;):D :D

shit i barely know what i am doing this weekend... but I will pencil this into my schedule.

not to thread jack but...

Also, just to let everyone know. There will be a major Halloween Mansion party with some really good music and craziness. I will let everyone know as it gets closer. wokring on the date and DJ's right now.

DH@Spin 10/31/02 was an incredible nite...he put on a fanastic set start to finish and was having a blast doing it..ended with Bob Marley..one of my best nights at Spin P&W and the CJ spinoff round off the top 3

He has a new track out Jamloops off Sex on Wax.

Will prob be there...usually dont plan so far ahead..but looks likely

D A

Originally posted by happyface

My thoughts exactly ...........I'll only give him 1 more chance ( 3 strikes ? ) .

halloween night @ Nerve

renaissance costume ball featuring renaissance UK resident dj Marcus James - should be amazing - renaissance plans to turn nerve into a mid-evil wonderland featuring endless arrays of decor and cd giveaways from the the "sound of renaissance" cd mixed by marcus james - we will also be having a costume contest with $$ prizes going to the best three costumes determined by crowd support - this is going to be amazing!!

Originally posted by jcbliss

halloween night @ Nerve

renaissance costume ball featuring renaissance UK resident dj Marcus James - should be amazing - renaissance plans to turn nerve into a mid-evil wonderland featuring endless arrays of decor and cd giveaways from the the "sound of renaissance" cd mixed by marcus james - we will also be having a costume contest with $$ prizes going to the best three costumes determined by crowd support - this is going to be amazing!!

:jacked::rolleyes: cheap cheap:blank:

I saw Howells many times at Vinyl in NYC and I was not at all impressed. It's just relentless beats with no creativity (in my opinion) I'll be sure to catch Lee Burridge though. He is usually really good. And he mixes it up quite a bit. Some quality breaks for good measure, deep tech house, squelchy sounds and ass shaking basslines!!! Madness!

Originally posted by philippio

I saw Howells many times at Vinyl in NYC and I was not at all impressed. It's just relentless beats with no creativity (in my opinion) I'll be sure to catch Lee Burridge though. He is usually really good. And he mixes it up quite a bit. Some quality breaks for good measure, deep tech house, squelchy sounds and ass shaking basslines!!! Madness!

if u don't think that danny doesn't mix it up as much as lee does then you really do need to get your ears checked... especially when you've heard him play at vinyl (arc) for his 10 hour sets.

:confused: