Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys...would you let your girlfriends......

Felix_Leiter

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't go to clubs without my boyfriend..The intentions are just different when I'm going to clubs single opposed to being in a monogamous relationship..When I was single, it was more about going with "the girls" on a MANHUNT lol..But now my reasons obviously are different -I just go now to get dressed up & go out, dance,have a few drinks and bullshit with everyone..So why can't I just do that with whoever I'm with...Thats just IMO..

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I don't go to clubs without my boyfriend..The intentions are just different when I'm going to clubs single opposed to being in a monogamous relationship..When I was single, it was more about going with "the girls" on a MANHUNT lol..But now my reasons obviously are different -I just go now to get dressed up & go out, dance,have a few drinks and bullshit with everyone..So why can't I just do that with whoever I'm with...Thats just IMO..

Sometimes its just nice to go out with your friends.

Originally posted by origskeemr

Sometimes its just nice to go out with your friends.

true.. but they come out also...all of my friends get along with my bf and visa-versa..so why not? When I go out alone( like any group of girls ) we get picked up a lot blah blah and literarily ALL of my friends are single except for me..It's just a very akward position & I just rather not be in it..

true.. but they come out also...all of my friends get along with my bf and visa-versa..so why not? When I go out alone( like any group of girls ) we get picked up a lot blah blah and literarily ALL of my friends are single except for me..It's just a very akward position & I just rather not be in it..

i am in the exact same position. ALL my friends are single. When I go out w/out my boyfriend sometimes i get stuck being bored because I am following them around on a manhunt or waiting for them to be done, lol. It can ruin my night sometimes, but i gotta let them hunt, ya know? so i know exaclty what you mean...i rather him just be with me.

My boyfriend would have my head for it.... he's *very* possessive. I judge things the way tommyarmani said - if I'd be okay with him doing it - and also on whether or not I feel it would piss him off either way. A bunch of things that would be at least acceptable on a rare basis in my opinion would make him go thru the roof if I did them.

good point. In my case most of my good friends have girlfriends so when I go out with them all the girlfriends usually go out with one another.

• 3 weeks later...

my BF is not possessive, but I would never treat him with such disregard or disrespect, and he knows that. Besides, I'll be damned if I can find someone good looking enough to flirt with!! It's like Miami went fugly overnight or something