Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..The Power of Rizzo...

phuturephunk

...as in life, everyone has a role...i dont care if rizzo is 20 users or just 1...his/her blurbs and content usually carry enough entertainment value to justify his/her presence...i dont necessarily find the back-and-forth that usually occurs when a newbie decides to take his/her comments personal...that just loses something after a while...lest we forget, rizzo is human and in this world - that makes him/her imperfect...smart enough not to reveal what those imperfections are, he/she will not face the same wrath and experience that he/she decides to dish out...a bit hypocritical(sp) perhaps but smart none the less...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastey

i think the reason for it is envy and jaleousy.

he displays the confidence and arrogance many people would love to have, he has (or claims to have if he´s real) killer looks (a model), money and fame.

he reminds people on who they´d love to be if they could. if someone you admire speaks down to you and insults you, you´re admiration turns to hate pretty hard :)

my little theory on it, let me hear yours!

Im sorry, but this sounds like such a ludicris statement

People would have to be so dense to admire a freak like rizzo.

nothing good comes out of his/her mouth. Nothing constructive. He is simply deconstructive. But in a negative way.

People who deconstruct and can lead to worthwile conclusions THAT ACTUALLY MATTER is worth the effort.

But simply to taunt and poke fun at others' faults (and minor, at that) is such childness and immaturity, that i've given up worrying about someone who hides behind the computer and talks of people he knows nothing about.

I could give 2 rats asses if he's a model. He's an asshole, and that about sums up my views of this "personality" ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

, that i've given up worrying about someone who hides behind the computer and talks of people he knows nothing about.

So i guess this means we wont "fist fight" on top of the Alice In Wonderland statues in Central Park?

It's obvious people get pissed at the Rizzo charachter because he's a coward. he takes shots at people from a false persona thereby becoming unconfrontable. The anger comes from the fact that no matter what they can never actually insult him back to shut him up because he does not exist. While most of us look at this as comedy others try to stop the unstopable. you cannot stop and fake persona there is no culpabilty and no outlet for your anger. which in turn makes you angrier. and make Rizzo laugh is ass off

Originally posted by siceone

It's obvious people get pissed at the Rizzo charachter because he's a coward. he takes shots at people from a false persona thereby becoming unconfrontable. The anger comes from the fact that no matter what they can never actually insult him back to shut him up because he does not exist. While most of us look at this as comedy others try to stop the unstopable. you cannot stop and fake persona there is no culpabilty and no outlet for your anger. which in turn makes you angrier. and make Rizzo laugh is ass off

Did you graduate from High School? After deciphering the cryptic you wrote, It still makes no sense because I'm as real as your pre-teen obsession with Marvel Comics.

attachment.php?postid=1774205

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by sweetfun

I would like to inform you that Rizzo is not Quoth. It isn't his style and he unfortunately has much bigger things to worry about. His mother is terminally ill and dying and his father is also very sick. So please stop assuming he is wasting his time posting stupid shit on here.

:(

....i agree with what you're saying about Quoth BUT communicating such personal information about his family is completely unnecessary...i think you should edit that out asap....that shouldnt be something made public - esp if it's not coming from mike himself...

I would like to inform you that Rizzo is not Quoth. It isn't his style and he unfortunately has much bigger things to worry about. His mother is terminally ill and dying and his father is also very sick. So please stop assuming he is wasting his time posting stupid shit on here.

:werd:

:werd:

you know what, he told me i could post that, i'm not that stupid myself, i wouldn't post personal info of someone i care about if it wasn't okay with them...i guess your trying to look out for him yourself...i guess thank you...

...i wasnt implying you were stupid or didnt care about mike - i would say the same thing to anyone that posted such personal information about someone else...and yes, mike is a friend...i missed his call last night but just touched base with him now....

I had a conversation with Mike last night and he's going through a very trying time right now. The character that was Quoth, Mike in all his brash loudness, is gone in reality too because of the events that have unfolded in his life...He's had to do alot of growing up in the past few months because of family tragedy... This messageboard has been the last thing on his mind..no, it hasn't even BEEN on his mind considering the trials he's been through recently, and is going through now.

...Like I said over a year ago when this Rizzo character first popped up, its NOT MIKE. Whoever this joker is, he's someone who plays on the other side of the fence (Read: Likes standing around in a room full of pretty people and socializing rather than the normal cockroach activities more enthusiastic members of our scene like to indulge in..). Mike never frequented those places, so I don't see how he could talk the talk like Rizzo has in the past...

...Some would say that this is 'just a messageboard', but you know what... this Rizzo character, whoever he is, has cost Mike a REAL friend in REAL life, and thats just no good... And as much as it is 'just a messageboard' it hurts the kid to see all these people lining up to personally attack him when he had nothing to do with what went down...

Read deeper,

-Mike :aright:

mikes a schmuck. i remember when he said some really nasty shit about me on here. then again, he said it on the name quoth so who knows... he also made one of my girls feel really bad for no reason. he is not such a nice guy. believe what you want. i am sorry for the things he is going through but i will not stop and say OH WHAT A NICE GUY... sorry, i cant lie. he is not nice.

i still think he has it in him to be rizzo. at least he did, maybe rizzo is his cousin or something.

my regards go out to quoth's family.

With that being said, I find it amusing that everyone on this board has a single track mind thinking that I am someone posting on a false account creating a new persona. Ever since I registered here a while back I have always been me.

There are many A List or names you would recognize surfing the internet and posting on chat boards annonymously, not saying that im Geroge Clooney, but they exsist.

Work has slowed down a bit and im finishing a few classes then moving out to Los Angeles. I've given many of you invitations to meet up with me for a beer, but everyone ignored that and kept spewing false facts.

Anyways, u can think whatever u want..i dont give a high flying fuck-all what a Club Planet Internet Online Social MessageBoard crew thinks and will continue to pillage thru this place like Godzilla.