Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your take on these Dior shoes?

naughtybabe

i posted these in one of the shoe threads a while ago... i love them even though they're gaudy and over-the-top (which i think is part of the appeal), but obviously not very practical. you'd be limited in what you could wear them with so if you're thinking of buying them, realize they're more of an art investment than a shoe purchase.

i do think they're great though, very worthy of the title haute couture.

Originally posted by mssabina

i posted these in one of the shoe threads a while ago... i love them even though they're gaudy and over-the-top (which i think is part of the appeal), but obviously not very practical. you'd be limited in what you could wear them with so if you're thinking of buying them, realize they're more of an art investment than a shoe purchase.

As usual....I agree ;)

if you're thinking of buying them, realize they're more of an art investment than a shoe purchase.

So funny but true I think. I think its a neat style, but that band around the bottom of the shoe is what turns me off from it...kinda weird. But if you like them and have outfits you can match with them go for it girl! :)

i do think they're great though, very worthy of the title haute couture.

I agree with you.. its the gaudiness that makes me like them

so much.. but that is also the reason why Im contemplating

on buying them.. The limitation of wearing them is a big issue...

But at the same time its a plus... It will take a really sick outfit

to pull those shoes off... I think Im going to get them I

can always wear them to bed :devil:;):laugh:

i think they are cool but way out there. i would love to buy those shoes but i know i would NEVER wear them, probably not even once... i would feel like i really stuck out in them, not in a bad way but sometimes you just want to blend a little. i dont want people looking at my shoes all night and saying OMG look at that chicks shoes. if you wore those people would be talking about you, saying they are nice or ugly or whatever, everyone has an opinion on something like that. they are great shoes but try to think of outfits you could wear them with where they wouldnt stand out a little too much, i cant think of any!! oh and i agree that it really is the little 'belt' around the bottom that makes them impossible to wear.

yeh...i feel that the shoes are just not functional. esp. with that strap at the bottom. If u are Dior obbsessed then yeh get em to add to a collection, but if not...i would save your money.

plus those last bebe shoes are cute as hell....but i am bias so we can ignore my opinion on them :D

Originally posted by tastyt

What the hell is that belt around the bottom of the shoe? I'm so confused. They would be ok without it, and without those awful bows. The Bebe shoes are all very cute though.

how about that shoe without all the belt things and no bows?!?! that would be a really great practical, every day shoe. i love the shape & the leather looks gorgeous, i just dont like all the extra bullshit.

Originally posted by somebitch

how about that shoe without all the belt things and no bows?!?! that would be a really great practical, every day shoe. i love the shape & the leather looks gorgeous, i just dont like all the extra bullshit.

who is that on your signature?? looks like jolie....

Originally posted by naughtybabe

3c_1.JPG

Do you hate them?

Do you love them?

I'm contemplating on buying them.. but not sure

I :heart: :heart: :heart: these shoes!!! They are wicked... plus BEBE is selling clothes with the same silver bands... great combination.