Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the guys re: pussy lips

aljedynak

Originally posted by bullseye

ok course scent is important, but i love small lips, or as i like to say, "no overhang". the smell can be worked on.

No overhang is definately a + however, scent and cleanliness is KEY.

If they havent figured out how to keep it clean by now... I dont think its gonna happen any time soon.

Originally posted by entheogen808

eh, i like em nice and compact, no overhang...that's nice...but pussy comes in all shapes and i don't discriminate...a little flapping, is more for me to suck on.

:laugh: :laugh: Please define "overhang" That's a new one I've never heard!

i think "overhang" means large labia major or minor.

it is so silly to like certain things for example small labia or a small clit, that would be like us only liking certain size balls. i think everyone is individual and you should accept people regardless of physical bullshit. i dunno, you would have to be really picky to not like someones pussy. what if someone is perfect in everyway and you get downstairs and the girl has overhang?? aria giovanni has overhang, would you pass up the opportunity to be with her?

Originally posted by somebitch

it is so silly to like certain things for example small labia or a small clit, that would be like us only liking certain size balls. i think everyone is individual and you should accept people regardless of physical bullshit. i dunno, you would have to be really picky to not like someones pussy. what if someone is perfect in everyway and you get downstairs and the girl has overhang?? aria giovanni has overhang, would you pass up the opportunity to be with her?

no id still fuck the shit outta her :D:cool: :cool:

..you're so awesome...:D...

Originally posted by weyes

to what "two" sets of lips are you referring :confused: ?

labia major (outer lips) and labia minor ( inner lips).

and as for Ms. Aria...i'd lick it, suck it and fuck it.

my overhang comment was about preference. i wouldn't turn it away, just like some women prefer big thick cocks, i prefer compact, tight pussy lips...my g/f for example has slightly sagging inner lips, but that makes it nicer to suck on.

Oh c'mon now... can you honestly say that you haven't seen some cocks that looked better than others? It doesn't mean they can't do the trick, or that you won't like the person or get turned on by them... it's just an aesthetic preference.

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh c'mon now... can you honestly say that you haven't seen some cocks that looked better than others? It doesn't mean they can't do the trick, or that you won't like the person or get turned on by them... it's just an aesthetic preference.

thats what we're talking about. its just a matter of preference, just like women prefer certain size cocks, hair trim, uncircumsised versus circumsised.