Clubplanet Nightlife Community

These girls make me proud to be Russian.

muzakat

Originally posted by babbo

you got to get out into the world more often

I don't get what all this Tatu hating is about, they have nice voices their music is great and they are photogenic. Maybe they aren't the best band around but nobody can deny the sex apeal of the combination I just stated.

I like them...don't think they r too hot or whatever...but def cute.....like irene i knew of them for a long while now and their songs sound so much better in russian........and any russian should be proud of them b/c they are the first russian group to make it big in the states.......don't like 'em don't listen/look/ whatever!

Originally posted by sexxyh

I like them...don't think they r too hot or whatever...but def cute.....like irene i knew of them for a long while now and their songs sound so much better in russian........and any russian should be proud of them b/c they are the first russian group to make it big in the states.......don't like 'em don't listen/look/ whatever!

EXACTLY!

:kiss2:

Originally posted by muzakat

I mean, look at Brit, Christina, Mandy, etc. You wanna tell me thats for real? And yet, ppl still get a kick out of it.

Oh don't worry, I can't stand that garbage either. :hat:

Originally posted by sexxyh

don't like 'em don't listen/look/ whatever!

I don't, and then this thread showed up on the board! :tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyme

To each his own :tongue:

True dat! ;)

Originally posted by xpyrate

I don't get what all this Tatu hating is about, they have nice voices their music is great and they are photogenic. Maybe they aren't the best band around but nobody can deny the sex apeal of the combination I just stated.

and they're photogenic- give me a freaking break-

Originally posted by tastyt

I know... that's why I said pseudo-lesbians, and why my level of respect is at zero- I am sick to death of these "bands" that are nothing but a marketing ploy. But I can't claim to be *that* familar with their music- that first single of theirs didn't exactly entice me to learn any more about them.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..wait..irina doesnt know what pseudo means??

so a couple of mths ago, when she called me a pseudo intellectual, i was right when i told her to stop letting her cousin post for her??

:laugh: :laugh: i love itttttttttt

btw these girls r horrible looking...they look like lil boys....Chechen Rebels should make russians more proud than these girls

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..wait..irina doesnt know what pseudo means??

so a couple of mths ago, when she called me a pseudo intellectual, i was right when i told her to stop letting her cousin post for her??

:laugh: :laugh: i love itttttttttt

btw these girls r horrible looking...they look like lil boys....Chechen Rebels should make russians more proud than these girls

You're a fuckin' joke Serg..get a life and get off my shit...

Thanks!