Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

:ghey: Can you at least make it funny when you try to make

fun of me.That is sooo gay... Gay enough that Im starting to

figure out who is the fucking loser behind that pathetic name.

You are a fucking tool

awww poor Hoggle, everything is funny until the bottle spins onto you. I honestly dont give a fuck about you, your hideous fat pan sized face, or your numerous fatty deposits. You posted a pic that looked vile, I responded. Simple.

:ghey: Can you at least make it funny when you try to make

fun of me.That is sooo gay... Gay enough that Im starting to

figure out who is the fucking loser behind that pathetic name.

You are a fucking tool

only one word comes to mind: asshat

if he's really from california, it's people like him that make me ashamed to be from the west coast. actually.. there are idiots everywhere, but cali people are unfortunately a bit more on the physically shallow side. at any rate, it's obvious that he's uneducated beyond belief.

awww poor Hoggle, everything is funny until the bottle spins onto you. I honestly dont give a fuck about you, your hideous fat pan sized face, or your numerous fatty deposits. You posted a pic that looked vile, I responded. Simple.

Hmm interesting... Now tell me how you really feel!

Hmm interesting.... Now tell us how you really feel.

is that floating head in the bottom corner of your sig you?

only one word comes to mind: asshat

if he's really from california, it's people like him that make me ashamed to be from the west coast. actually.. there are idiots everywhere, but cali people are unfortunately a bit more on the physically shallow side. at any rate, it's obvious that he's uneducated beyond belief.

Do you think I give a rats smelly dingleberry that I make YOU ashamed? Just because I cannot process algorithms and complete a rubix cube blindfolded like your people, that does not make me uneducated.

attachment.php?attachmentid=35998

Who do you think your trying to fool here? You knock California, but are a carbon cut out of any trendy Beverly Hills broad. Overpriced garbage vintage clothing, cheap jewlery trying to pass off as real. Why is the upper portion of your face discolored from the bottom? Did you just leave a Kabuki play? Keep your jaw shut and just continue to post pictures of you and your white-washed Asian friends to entertain all the Woody Allen complex's on the board.

Do you think I give a rats smelly dingleberry that I make YOU ashamed? Just because I cannot process algorithms and complete a rubix cube blindfolded like your people, that does not make me uneducated.

attachment.php?attachmentid=35998

Who do you think your trying to fool here? You knock California, but are a carbon cut out of any trendy Beverly Hills broad. Overpriced garbage vintage clothing, cheap jewlery trying to pass off as real. Why is the upper portion of your face discolored from the bottom? Did you just leave a Kabuki play? Keep your jaw shut and just continue to post pictures of you and your white-washed Asian friends to entertain all the Woody Allen complex's on the board.

no way am i knocking california.. i love california. i'm just complaining about the more useless portion of the population. and the very fact that you deny being an imbecile just shines more light on the already glaringly obvious fact that you are and always will be one. however, you do amuse me.

As far as dgmodel, and his IP checks, they mean less than spragga claiming he's somewhat presentable. Perhaps you'd like my next ip to be in the hooker district in bagkok where naughtbabe gets her woodland treasure trail trimmed?

lol it was a joke... :laugh: