Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

You love to put your tongue out, which is nothing but a good thing, but sucking on pine needles? You are beautiful but there's nothing sexy about giving head to a tree. ;) However, please post more pics of you with your tongue out, I don't think we can get tired of those. :bowdown:

LOL I dont remember posting this!!!

oh man

My "friend" came into the shower and wanted to take a pic of me naked... I told her I would pose with my towel on... my face doesn't look like I was trying too hard for aol... lol

Come on - don't bust my hump about my pic... your floor pic looks posed too ;)

ahhh..so u did pose?

:laugh: i live in cali and i am not shallow at all. as a matter of fact i know more down to earth people here than i know in NY.

im not saying that everyone from cali is shallow. and yes, im really thankful to know plenty of incredibly down to earth and awesome people as well. however, in general, people from the west coast, or i guess i can say most people from warmer climates, are more concerned with their looks. it only makes sense that because the weather calls for more of the body to be exposed, people are going to want to look better. and because people work harder at looking better, it makes others want to follow suit and not be left behind as a lardass. this is a plain and simple fact about la. im not judging the individual population. only as a very general whole. maybe it would've come across better if i had said that people are more "health-conscious" out here. cali people do work out more and are more into dieting. oh, and it was the first state to enforce the no-smoking ban. but im sure you already know this. everything and anything said on a messageboard should be taken with a grain of salt.

i also wanted to add that in general, i think there are shallow people EVERYWHERE. just in different ways. i may get tons of flack for this, but i've noticed that the people i've met on the east coast are a bit more judgemental, harsh, and harder to befriend. at least some of the girls were the times i've been there. and east coast girls tend to think west coast girls are all sluts. :ghey:

nice! when did you start hittin that shit? do you mind if I ask if her breast are real or not? what nationality is she?

Well, let me explain:

1st, she's indian. She went to my college, but we were just friends back then cuz we were both in separate relationships.

Yes, her breasts are real

Here's what happened thou. I was drunk off my ass having drunken probably a bottle of wine and some shots. The party was still going (this is 3am) but i had it. I go to bed

About an hour later, i hear commotion in my room. I feel a girl in my bed, and BOOM, this girl is lying in bed with me. We were always good friends, so i wasn't that surprised. But HOT DAMN, i was happy :spin:

She said she just wanted to sleep cuz she had a 15 page paper to write. I hate to say i have no juicy details to dispense, but just to be able to wrap my arms around her and feel her soft body was still pretty sweet~

I have to be careful cuz she's known to be a tease... but ehh, we'll see :)