Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

....lol.......the loose translation of that phrase is i tried to do more but got denied or i just didnt see the right window of opportunity to try to take advantage of her.......lmao

maybe george is just an all around nice guy who was content with having someone special lay beside him....it doesn't always have to be about sex. I'm sure when the time is right if it is meant to be that the two of them share that great experience with each other it will be because of the strong connection they have, not because one of them was drunk and the other tried to take advantage of the situation...

maybe george is just an all around nice guy who was content with having someone special lay beside him....it doesn't always have to be about sex. I'm sure when the time is right if it is meant to be that the two of them share that great experience with each other it will be because of the strong connection they have, not because one of them was drunk and the other tried to take advantage of the situation...

bullseye...ur forgot to log off nmn...

You are almost getting too good at these

i also wanted to add that in general, i think there are shallow people EVERYWHERE. just in different ways. i may get tons of flack for this, but i've noticed that the people i've met on the east coast are a bit more judgemental, harsh, and harder to befriend. at least some of the girls were the times i've been there. and east coast girls tend to think west coast girls are all sluts. :ghey:

yeah hun, i agree. it is everywhere & the younger generations seem to become more and more shallow.

wow, someone ACTUALLY understands me :doh:

nmn, we gotta chill one day ;)