Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler Roll Call...

ecpolo521

I know its only Monday, but I'm getting excited cause I'll be heading back down to Miami for the weekend. Steve Lawler is in town and he always gives me a good night. So who's going? See you guys @ Space. :party::beer:

P.S I expect Saleen to reply with Euro trash, but whats new. :D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ecpolo--saleen obviously hasnt listened to "Lights Out 2"

Lawler isnt so much, to put it in Saleens words.."bla tribal" anymore....he has changed up his style somewhat and always delivers a set where i just cant sit down, no matter if hes playing tribal (which i love)...to some of his newer style, which includes lots of VOCALS, and a more "fun" style!

I wont miss it----the guy is gonna blow that main room (and the terrace) away!

Guest brwneydtrouble

I'm in for sure, although AJ refuses to go to space with me anymore.

MAN, I wish James Zabiela would open for Lawler again, that would SOOOO make my holidays. What a night that would be.

it's time to ones again roll over to space and see the KING of the patio and the king of space the one and only STEVE LAWLER:rock: so get ur dancing shoes on and be ready for an ultimate experince. the king of space is back better then ever...what come before part B? PART....A:party: taliho:beer:

Originally posted by ecpolo521

I know its only Monday, but I'm getting excited cause I'll be heading back down to Miami for the weekend. Steve Lawler is in town and he always gives me a good night. So who's going? See you guys @ Space. :party::beer:

P.S I expect Saleen to reply with Euro trash, but whats new. :D

yo pm me biatch :D !!! you know ill be there in full effect!!!

I think since im the biggest SL whore here, i should cordinate an official CP meetup???>>>>

tongue:

location 1

Speaker to SL's right on the main floor...

Location 2

outside the guys bathroom on the mezzanine....

whatcha guys think!!!!! confused: :confused:

i cant FUKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by beatfriek

yo pm me biatch :D !!! you know ill be there in full effect!!!

I think since im the biggest SL whore here, i should cordinate an official CP meetup???>>>>

tongue:

location 1

Speaker to SL's right on the main floor...

Location 2

outside the guys bathroom on the mezzanine....

whatcha guys think!!!!! confused: :confused:

i cant FUKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::

I ALWAYS find you in the patio VIP. Never seen you anywhere else.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by markusschulz

Damn Tigerclaw, settle down, you are going to make people hate me! Lawler is badass!

I don't hate you, I hate your trance....... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Steve Lawler has lost his "King of Tribal" moniker. Lights Out 2 is just awful!!! All prog junk with no logic progression. It sounds like a Boeing 747 landing with its gear retracted and the turbofan casings scraping along the runway!!!

And unfortunately they picked the worst of the worst tracks to put on the dj friendly vinyl!!! That makes it totally dj unfriendly. But of course Miami has just discovered Lawler. Where was Miami when Lawler was spinning at Home in London and mixing his first Dark Drums cd and the NuBreed for GU? Miami was fixated on Oakenfuck and George Acosta!!!

I lived in London and went to see Lawler several times at Home, and Home sucked....ZERO vibe! Lawler made a name for himself and shined at Space in Ibiza.

Oh and Saleen...I dont play trance, although music with melodies does get confusing to people who dont understand it sometimes.:tongue:

Originally posted by philippio

Steve Lawler has lost his "King of Tribal" moniker. Lights Out 2 is just awful!!! All prog junk with no logic progression. It sounds like a Boeing 747 landing with its gear retracted and the turbofan casings scraping along the runway!!!

And unfortunately they picked the worst of the worst tracks to put on the dj friendly vinyl!!! That makes it totally dj unfriendly. But of course Miami has just discovered Lawler. Where was Miami when Lawler was spinning at Home in London and mixing his first Dark Drums cd and the NuBreed for GU? Miami was fixated on Oakenfuck and George Acosta!!!

How many times I gotta tell you? Don't hold back!! Just say what you feel! :tongue: