Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters New Years Eve...exit

BobG

This is absolutely amazing...This without a doubt is the hottest ticket on new years eve...We are hearing stories about people who have already tickets for sale. There are people posting that they have tickets or going to have tickets, who have not been asked to sell one ticket..There's going to be only a few people in every area that will have tickets...Lets call them district leaders ...For example certain people are good for brooklyn, staten island , queens, LI, jersey or westchester county

those people will be listed as official outlets for presold tickets. I've spoken to a few people already..they know who they are...

anyway stay tuned for more info..we should have the tickets real soon.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worst club in the city?

there are way worse clubs in nyc and if you travel out of the city, exit seems like paradise.

Originally posted by dkny8

This has to be the low point of JP's career. Exit is the worst club in the city. They have absolutely NO regard for their patrons i.e., groping at the door, telling clubbers DJs will be there when they are not there, and pulling all sorts of other scams. Not to mention, the sound system at Exit is probably one of the worst I've heard for a club that size.

Okay, as if we haven't heard that one before. :laugh::rolleyes:

Ok, let me see if I can do this. My first message to clubplanet ever. Here's my deal, I wanna go to Exit on NYE to see J.P. spin, however, all my friends like hiphop (which I hate, sorry) and won't go with me. Anyone wanna go? :D

Originally posted by dj14o

Ok, let me see if I can do this. My first message to clubplanet ever. Here's my deal, I wanna go to Exit on NYE to see J.P. spin, however, all my friends like hiphop (which I hate, sorry) and won't go with me. Anyone wanna go? :D

only if you are a slamming female with some great titties and a bangin' booty...oh yeah, and you have to put out if I buy you a drink

how long will it be open untill??? i work in a restaurant and i don't get out till 3am, so i was planing on going after and getting there about 4am.......what u guys think??? worth it or not???

i deff wana go somewhere after work, and this sounds like a good party and cheaper then most places

let me know ur opinions

thanks

I think that bringing Jonathan Peters to Exit on one of the biggest club nights of the year was a great idea. Bringing in a great DJ to bring some of the best music from around the world into the city, is going to help bring music back alive (although he was at Factory every saturday)... Right now the club industry is so surrounded by clubs that survive on performances, or live radio broadcasts because people aren't into the music as much anymore... Here you are offered a party, the biggest party to hit NY in god knows how long, for only $40, and you get to stay for 30+ hours... On top of which this is the first time in 5+ years Jonathan Peters can be heard at an 18+ party, although Factory afterhours was very young... There is no doubt that JP will show up, there are no strings or shady opperations going on behind any closed doors... Passing up this opportunity would be one to regret....

-Morgan T

The first website that was put up here to by tickets, was deleted along with my post asking if this website was for real. I paid, before Bob G came on here saying that no one had been asked to sell tickects yet. My question is, did it get deleted because it's not legit, because if so I am about to call my credit card and tell them to cancel those charges. Someone who knows please help.

Originally posted by skince55

The first website that was put up here to by tickets, was deleted along with my post asking if this website was for real. I paid, before Bob G came on here saying that no one had been asked to sell tickects yet. My question is, did it get deleted because it's not legit, because if so I am about to call my credit card and tell them to cancel those charges. Someone who knows please help.

Tickets are not yet on sale, so that site may have gone up with the thought that they could get tickets. I do not know if it is legit or not, we deleted it because we do not allow outside promotion.

Buy your tickets from Clubplanet.com and always be guaranteed that you'll get in... (plus, you help support this site and boards)

Originally posted by DaVe

Tickets are not yet on sale, so that site may have gone up with the thought that they could get tickets. I do not know if it is legit or not, we deleted it because we do not allow outside promotion.

Buy your tickets from Clubplanet.com and always be guaranteed that you'll get in... (plus, you help support this site and boards)

will clubplanet definitely have tickets?

Originally posted by JMAR

18 and over

can someone cofirm this?? cause on jps site it says a 21+ event. my friend wants to go she is 19, is it worth it for her to buy the tickets and just go? BObg pleasee let me know. I dont want her to get tickets and refused at the door.. thanks

BTW- Can't wait for this, another new year with the factory fam!!

sikkkkkkkkkkkkk;) :tongue::rock: