Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dating Scene

guest00901

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxichikk

hmmm welll i do like them, but i find my self dating those guys and had a relationship with one, but he thought he was hot shit and still continues to think so. Meanwhile he was too interested in his looks and other girls than the relationship . So I dont know too much about those "spikey haired tough guy homosexual italians in their last season diesel shirts and capri pants"

:what:

It's time for you to go Spanish... we spend our time on the ladies and not looking in the mirror... :funny:

o.k., time to get serious here for a minute

I don't want to sound rude here at all but you ladies are starting to upset me by saying that there are nothing but asshole guys out there cause I for one have been single for almost a year now and lets just say that the females out there aren't anything special themselves.

So basically it goes both ways...it is very tough to find that special someone especially when you are coming off a relationship where you had that type of connection.

Dating in general is tough. I mean come on it just goes to show that when so many of the girls on here are single looking for "mr. right"...and for the most part all of you girls seem pretty cool and very attractive *waiting for fineones to throw comment out there*

Wow, after reading this...now I know why I usually only post bullshit on here :blown:

try being single for a while. like half a year maybe. get used to it. fill your schedule with other things besides primping, looking for dates, sex, whatever. enrich other areas of your life. you'll be far more attractive when you have other hobbies besides "looking to meet someone."

Originally posted by wideskies

try being single for a while. like half a year maybe. get used to it. fill your schedule with other things besides primping, looking for dates, sex, whatever. enrich other areas of your life. you'll be far more attractive when you have other hobbies besides "looking to meet someone."

I HAVE for a year.....

Booking bands, maintaining 2 websites, promoting, dancing, booking dancers, & working a full time job

As well as moving out and paying bills

I'm doing this all and I still just want someone to cuddle with at night. :(

It's human nature to want to feel loved

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I HAVE for a year.....

Booking bands, maintaining 2 websites, promoting, dancing, booking dancers, & working a full time job

oh. for some reason i thought you were seeing someone on CP for a while.

anyway, seriously... it seems very common for people to find what they're looking for when they just... stop... trying. i guess doing activities that require you to socialize and leave the house are helpful. ;) maybe get involved in a book/cooking/art/sports club?

Well as far as being single, I too have been for awhile. I think a big factor is that I really havent looked for it. I know I know.. you cant look for it.

Im talking like rarely going out that much and just not sweatin it, focusing on personal things, family, work. Hell I rarely have enough time to b.s. on here none the less go chica hunting.

In due time I suppose she will appear.

But will she know english I wonder? hmm.... lol. doesnt matter. As long as she lubs me..and I lub her.

i dont bother anymore LOL. all the guys i meet are complete idiots. even the nice ones are pretty much idiots waiting to come out. they just put on the nice act when they havent gotten laid in a while :laugh:

damn, i dont even care really, i dont think there are nice guys in NY. i just do my own thing. better off focusing on you and doing things to beneft yourself than wasting time trying to find "the one" in a city full of assholes. i cant even find someone that is respectful, how would i possibly find somoene i wanna spend a lot of time with. i hate feeling like i wasted time and every relationship i get into is exactly that, a waste of time...

funny thing is, a lot of my girlfriends in NY are in the same situation & people i know from elsewhere are in happy, meaningful relationships. if you really wanna find a decent guy, i suggest moving somewhere else. :tongue:

also, being single has A LOT of benefits!!!!!!

You know one thing I noticed about ladies of the city, their guard is super way way up. (which it should be..it is new york) But it gets near pathetic at times.

Ive held open doors for woman and they look at me as if Im going to grab their ass and suck on their feet or something..lol.

And before the quoting follows.. No, Im not scawy lookin. I think I just throw people off.

I need to find a gal that is insanely crazy, while the same time being cool enough to play bingo with the mommom.

Ooh, shes my Dream girl... blah blah Im scared of the fact that I actually thought of that song.. freaky...:blank:

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont bother anymore LOL. all the guys i meet are complete idiots. even the nice ones are pretty much idiots waiting to come out. they just put on the nice act when they havent gotten laid in a while :laugh:

damn, i dont even care really, i dont think there are nice guys in NY. i just do my own thing. better off focusing on you and doing things to beneft yourself than wasting time trying to find "the one" in a city full of assholes. i cant even find someone that is respectful, how would i possibly find somoene i wanna spend a lot of time with. i hate feeling like i wasted time and every relationship i get into is exactly that, a waste of time...

funny thing is, a lot of my girlfriends in NY are in the same situation & people i know from elsewhere are in happy, meaningful relationships. if you really wanna find a decent guy, i suggest moving somewhere else. :tongue:

I gotta agree with the mad padder here...seems like it's so much eaiser being single and not having to worry about all the hassles of being in a relationship.

its just the season getting to people everyone wants to have someone special for the holidays...what for??? so u'll have to buy an extra expensive present fawk that..................

oh don't mind me imjust bitter b/c the person i wanna spend the holidays with is 10 hours away BY PLANE!!!!!:(

I HAVE for a year.....

I will cuddle with you. Not too sure if i can deal with the SI thing again though...:blank:

Billy

Originally posted by somebitch

Wow, someone must have really shitted on you bad. I actually feel bad for you that you have that type of attitude. Hopefully things will get better for you and you can realize that NOT ALL men are scum (even though most are) :D

Ladies - you have to realize where you are attracting these men you date... at clubs, bars, etc... Please note that the entire population of NY single males is not represented by that "sample" population. I agree that it is tougher to meet quality people when you are older, but the main reason for earlier success was "school." I do agree there are more dirt bags than nice guys out there, but please don't include this 5% of the population with the losers. :nono:

Here's another question? What if a girl comes up to you? And picks YOU up...how would you feel about that?

example: This morning I saw a really cute guy on the Ferry and we kept looking at each other and looking away and smiling at each other. Now I know some guys are hesitant to talk to a girl in a public place like this, so now this adorable guy, who was well dressed and looked like he had half a brain is gone cause he didn't say anything to me. Should I just start talking to guys???

Here's another question? What if a girl comes up to you? And picks YOU up...how would you feel about that?

example: This morning I saw a really cute guy on the Ferry and we kept looking at each other and looking away and smiling at each other. Now I know some guys are hesitant to talk to a girl in a public place like this, so now this adorable guy, who was well dressed and looked like he had half a brain is gone cause he didn't say anything to me. Should I just start talking to guys???

D,

You are a strong, independent, confident & majestic native New Yorker. A confident man would have no problem with you taking the initiative.

Despite the reason he chose not to talk to you (shy, he was taken already, not interested, nervous, etc...), he would have been very flattered at the very least & it would have done no harm at all.

Nothing wrong with being "friendly"

Wow, I didn't know that there were this many disgruntled single people out there besides me!

If a girl ever came up to me, I'd honestly be really flattered. I still have the traditional values, but if a girl is confident enough in herself to come up to me, I'd be more than psyched and definitely start a conversation.

Originally posted by trueqwest

Wow, I didn't know that there were this many disgruntled single people out there besides me!

If a girl ever came up to me, I'd honestly be really flattered. I still have the traditional values, but if a girl is confident enough in herself to come up to me, I'd be more than psyched and definitely start a conversation.

which coincides exactly with what that jerkoff Tommy just said! that guy must know his shit or he is just some asshole. My bet is on the ladder not the former.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: