Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex with a friend???

devGOD

Ok have have this friend i've know since High School, she's still hot. She also has this friend that i've started to chat with too, and became friends with as well. She's just as hot, they're both latin with mouth watering booties, just the right size for smacking or grabbing. They're both really cool, silly, smart, sexy and i'd like to fuk and/or date either one of them but...

sexy smart chicks with booties, that's my weakness... has anyone ever crossed that line and fuked a friend? what happened did the friendship remain?

i would hit it, do you really care about the friendship anyway? youre probably only friends with her in hopes one day you can get some i recently lost a friend over hooking up though, and i have so many times in the past so i think, either the friendship or the hookup. id go for the hookup if i were u.

If u are lusting after each of them & would love to fuck either of them, they you cleary are not "just a freind". You have other intentions in the back of your mind that you are trying to ignore.

Dont fight the feelings. Go for it. Im willing to bet that neither of them are interested in you though & you will wind up fucking either of them.

If they were interested in you, you would know it. you would not have to ponder it. Just as im sure both of them know that you would love to fuck em, but instead they pretend to act oblivous so they dont have to reciprocate your feelings.

My advice to you....... Stay freinds with them, tag along & im sure you will meet allot of other hottys through them Or who knows one night, when thier luck is down, theyve had too much to drink & bitching about a man who screwed them over, you can take advantage of her in a time of weakness!

problem solved!

it depends how much 'drama' you can handle...like i have a 'best friend with benefits' for like the last 11 months...the friendship turns into a blend of bf/gf and friendship...its hard to explain....like we have "bf/gf" fights, even though we are not 'dating', but our friendship (in terms of trust,communication,having fun together) gets stronger the longer we have know each other...

obviously, it cant last forever....either you date,just stay friends,or not talk at all.......but thats in the long run...in the short term-have fun

Originally posted by podes881

it depends how much 'drama' you can handle...like i have a 'best friend with benefits' for like the last 11 months...the friendship turns into a blend of bf/gf and friendship...its hard to explain....like we have "bf/gf" fights, even though we are not 'dating', but our friendship (in terms of trust,communication,having fun together) gets stronger the longer we have know each other...

obviously, it cant last forever....either you date,just stay friends,or not talk at all.......but thats in the long run...in the short term-have fun

would that happen to be ? ;)

friendship means more to me and they're both really cool and sweet. i'd never do both, its not just the sex that i'd like. wouldn't mind actually dating either one... maybe they'll set me up with one of there friends or take interest in me themselves.

here are more pics LogiKandReasoN

paris054sm.JPG

paris053sm.JPG

Originally posted by devGOD

Ok have have this friend i've know since High School, she's still hot. She also has this friend that i've started to chat with too, and became friends with as well. She's just as hot, they're both latin with mouth watering booties, just the right size for smacking or grabbing. They're both really cool, silly, smart, sexy and i'd like to fuk and/or date either one of them but...

sexy smart chicks with booties, that's my weakness... has anyone ever crossed that line and fuked a friend? what happened did the friendship remain?

Only one obviouse choice

KILL THEM BOTH

Drownd them both then sow there bodies together