Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK...does ANYONE wanna talk on AIM?!

lorelai604

Originally posted by lorelai604

I AM SO BORED I'M ABOUT TO SCREAM

anyone wanna talk on aim?

name= lorelai604

..Like OMG! I woULd TotALy like to chat on aim, like ALLL day long! Like yesterday, i was at the mall, and like these skeevy guys were all up on my shit and I was like..LEWSERS..but they didn't get the hint..so Like, I went into hot topic and started looking at like..totally awesome tops...and like...like...like....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Like OMG! I woULd TotALy like to chat on aim, like ALLL day long! Like yesterday, i was at the mall, and like these skeevy guys were all up on my shit and I was like..LEWSERS..but they didn't get the hint..so Like, I went into hot topic and started looking at like..totally awesome tops...and like...like...like....

:laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh... My, God! Becky, did you see her butt! It is like soo big, oh my god!

• 2 weeks later...

you may want to have your little high school girlfriend stop writing your posts, it could be used against you in court later on. and if you, by chance, wrote that. who sits down to take the time to write out that sad attempt at witty post. gimme a break i was fucking snowed in and had nothing to do. asshole

:laugh: :laugh: