Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cum rags

xlr8ted

excellent topic.

I have used countless pairs of socks. In fact i fucked some girl in my car after dining with her at Tao's & used my dress socks as cum rags. I came home to my then girlfreind & she was like "what happened to your socks?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And ya wonder why girls hate guys?

:laugh: :laugh:

But did you wipe her down w/ the dress socks?

Funny story...

I had this one t-shirt that I used to use from time to time, and keept next to my bed, so it was hacked up. I go out for a few beers one night w/ some friends and have them back to the house after. My cousin and his friends got back a little early, so I walk in and my ex's sister has my cum rag t-shirt on. I start dying laughing as soon as I walk and and yell " get my cum rag off, your sisters cum is all over that"

Originally posted by xlr8ted

But did you wipe her down w/ the dress socks?

Funny story...

I had this one t-shirt that I used to use from time to time, and keept next to my bed, so it was hacked up. I go out for a few beers one night w/ some friends and have them back to the house after. My cousin and his friends got back a little early, so I walk in and my ex's sister has my cum rag t-shirt on. I start dying laughing as soon as I walk and and yell " get my cum rag off, your sisters cum is all over that"

:eek::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

(men/women)What have you used to clean up if you don't have time for a shower.. and men, do you wipe down your women?

Socks

T-shirts

paper towels

boxers

poster

old sneaker

her underwear (when she wasn't looking)

Toliet paper

sand paper

the outside of his underwear so when he puts it on his zipper gets all slippery & gooey.

Originally posted by gmccookny

haha, I held on as long as i could, but there were no tissues around, so i went on her tummy and sheets.

I love a girl who doesn't mind where it goes ~~~~~~ :D

:confused: Why did you try and hold out to begin with? I think the point of the thread is...when you do bust on your girl's tits, ass or stomach or even your own stomach for that matter; what do you use to clean it?

Correct me if I am wrong here Xlr8ted.

Originally posted by nomembername

:confused: Why did you try and hold out to begin with? I think the point of the thread is...when you do bust on your girl's tits, ass or stomach or even your own stomach for that matter; what do you use to clean it?

Correct me if I am wrong here Xlr8ted.

oh, well if that was the question, we didn't use squat :tongue:

just rub that protein in the skin, baby :laugh:

But on a side note, you're almost at 1500! You go nomembername :laugh2::aright: